Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Clete Blakeman will be referee for AFC Championship Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Clete Blakeman will be referee for AFC Championship Game

Clete Blakeman has an uneven history with the Patriots, and he will be the referee for the AFC Championship Game

Clete Blakeman has a... mixed history with the New England Patriots. He has been involved with some of the most infamous games in recent team history.

https://247sports.com/nfl/jacksonville-j...-113800308
THE DEFLATEGATE GUY!!!!!
He’s got a tattoo of a Jags logo peeing on a Pats logo on his right butt cheek.
He went to the University of Nebraska. We should hurry up and hire Tom Osbourn as our Assistance Head Coach.
Hasn't Clete been involved in some questionable calls against the Jags as well?
His name is Clete.
(01-16-2018, 06:15 PM)jags_r_bake Wrote: [ -> ]His name is Clete.

Cletus.
(01-16-2018, 06:05 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]He’s got a tattoo of a Jags logo peeing on a Pats logo on his right butt cheek.

i don't want to know how you know this.
(01-16-2018, 06:48 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2018, 06:05 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]He’s got a tattoo of a Jags logo peeing on a Pats logo on his right butt cheek.

i don't want to know how you know this.

Same way I knew about the other ref’s tats.   Let’s just keep it at that.
I’m glad he’s Clete Blakeman and not Clete Tomman.
"Pats are 3-5 with Blakeman as referee"

I like that.
Oh God. This guy. One of the most underrated aspects of last week’s game to me was how invisible the refs were. They let em play. I had to remind myself of that a few times when I started to protest the lack of a holding call here or there, as I’d then see our DBs be physical, and would immediately be thankful for refs not interfering. It was great to watch two teams teams go at it, with high stakes, and let the teams decide it, not the refs. Great job by that crew.

This clown is known for controversy. And whether that controversy leans in our favor, or (more likely) not, I don’t want it. Let the teams decide it and build storylines off of performance. The storyline should never be a refs intervention.
(01-16-2018, 07:26 PM)RedRooster28 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh God.  This guy.  One of the most underrated aspects of last week’s game to me was how invisible the refs were.  They let em play.  I had to remind myself of that a few times when I started to protest the lack of a holding call here or there, as I’d then see our DBs be physical, and would immediately be thankful for refs not interfering.  It was great to watch two teams teams go at it, with high stakes, and let the teams decide it, not the refs.  Great job by that crew.

This clown is known for controversy.  And whether that controversy leans in our favor, or (more likely) not, I don’t want it.  Let the teams decide it and build storylines off of performance.  The storyline should never be a refs intervention.

This was one of the best games I have ever seen when it comes to just that. I also kept looking for flags to fly and my father-in-law was surprised as well. Maybe it won't be too bad. This season has already turned out completely different than anything we could have ever imagined after what we've been through in recent years. Who's to say this won't be a blessing in disguise?
(01-16-2018, 05:54 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]THE DEFLATEGATE GUY!!!!!

That was Walt Anderson.

Clete Blakeman was chosen by Goodell to ref the Broncos/Panthers SB because Denver was (at the time) 5-0 with Clete. Just one of several shady things done to assure that PEDton went out on top...
(01-16-2018, 06:58 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I’m glad he’s Clete  Blakeman and not Clete Tomman.

I'd rather have Clete Uris, though.
He was the ref in the jags cardinals game this year

He called 5 penalties on AZ and 10 on Jax
(01-16-2018, 10:52 PM)Fanduel$$man Wrote: [ -> ]He was the ref in the jags cardinals game this year

Where are you getting those numbers from? I'm seeing 5 on Jax for a total of 45 yards
(01-16-2018, 10:58 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2018, 10:52 PM)Fanduel$$man Wrote: [ -> ]He was the ref in the jags cardinals game this year

Where are you getting those numbers from? I'm seeing 5 on Jax for a total of 45 yards

I swapped it around its supposed to be 5 on jax and 10 on Az
We fear no Zebra.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(01-16-2018, 06:58 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I’m glad he’s Clete  Blakeman and not Clete Tomman.

This is a quality bad joke.
Pages: 1 2