Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Allen Robinson: 'I'll be at 100 percent relatively soon'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Allen Robinson: 'I'll be at 100 percent relatively soon'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ively-soon

Jaguars wideout Allen Robinson tore his ACL in Week 1, wiping out his 2017 season. However, the dynamic No. 1 receiver says his recovery is on track.
"Upcoming first time FA says that he is at 100% prior to offseason"
Gambini: I'm sorry, I was all the way over here. I couldn't hear you. Did you say you're a fast healer? That's it?! Are we to believe that an ACL heals faster in Jacksonville than on any place on the face of the earth?!

Gambini: Well perhaps the laws of medicine cease to exist in your home! Was this a magic ACL surgery? I mean, did you get operated on by the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?!
Yes, let's rag on Robinson for being confident that at 24 years old that he can make a 100% recovery from a torn ACL. He said he's "probably about half way there," which sounds about right.

P.S. Loved "My Cousin Vinny"
Can’t let ARob walk. He will be scooped up so fast by someone like SF or Chicago or even Cleveland.
(01-17-2018, 11:03 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Can’t let ARob walk. He will be scooped up so fast by someone like SF or Chicago or even Cleveland.

Agreed. There's no way he walks. Could you imagine what this offense would be right now with him out there?
(01-17-2018, 11:07 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2018, 11:03 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Can’t let ARob walk. He will be scooped up so fast by someone like SF or Chicago or even Cleveland.

Agreed. There's no way he walks. Could you imagine what this offense would be right now with him out there?

I can... It would be better.