Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: It is no wonder we were losers. Gus ran this like a college dorm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wow.  We are losing while they were playing dominos and ping pong in the locker room.  Glad Gus got canned even more after reading this

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/ja...story.html
That's a good read. I think we all knew what was happening in Bradley's locker rooms, but it's interesting to read that Marrone found it ridiculous too. Many people wondered why he hadn't said anything about Gus, but it seems like he figured it wasn't his place.

I loved the comment this offseason of "this will shorten my career by years" and now here we are. I'd love to see what some of those guys would have said back in TC's time of two-a-days
Bradley clearly didn't have the testicular fortitude to lead men.
Some coaches are really worried with being "players coaches" and allowing them to do anything, but there's definitely enough is too much as well. This team is closer than any of those teams that were run by Gus.
1010XL would have replays of player interviews (postgame) in the morning the day after a loss. Clear as day you could heard ping pong balls bouncing around in the background noise. Needless to say, if you’d payed good money and sat in that stadium to watch them get skulldrug around bank and heard that on the radio on the way home.....
Here we are in the AFC championship game and Gus Bradley is being brought up. Let it go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(01-17-2018, 01:36 PM)DuvalJag Wrote: [ -> ]Here we are in the AFC championship game and Gus Bradley is being brought up. Let it go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should never forget the past.  It helps you learn from your mistakes.
(01-17-2018, 01:39 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2018, 01:36 PM)DuvalJag Wrote: [ -> ]Here we are in the AFC championship game and Gus Bradley is being brought up. Let it go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should never forget the past.  It helps you learn from your mistakes.

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it, or something right
Gus was trying an experiment for the next generation. It failed go figure.
I know Gus isn't here any longer but he should be fired again just because of that mess.
Good grief. No wonder we sucked so bad. I don't wish ill will on Bradley but I am so glad he is gone.
(01-17-2018, 12:55 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]Just wow.  We are losing while they were playing dominos and ping pong in the locker room.  Glad Gus got canned even more after reading this

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/ja...story.html

but dude, he NEEDED his 4th year because we were rebuilding and it is absolutely foolish to not give him 4 years!

Ok dad...
Can't be too accurate. No mention of the ice cream parties.
I'll never hate on Gus. He built 75% of this defense and I'm happy he was here.
Gus Who?
When Bradley first got here and I heard him talk all fired up, I thought that the players would be ready to run through a wall for him

Little did I know that the wall would be constructed of Charmin Extra Soft Toilet Paper