Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Now Businesses are Running Smack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dang that's cold. Or maybe they're best eaten while warm?  Banana

I didn't know someone did the same to Brunell back in the day. And he's still upset about it.
(01-17-2018, 04:02 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Dang that's cold. Or maybe they're best eaten while warm?  Banana

I didn't know someone did the same to Brunell back in the day. And he's still upset about it.

Lex & Terry sent one of their lackeys.  The link is incorrect, St. Louis fans had nothing to to with it.  I was at the River City Brewing Company watching them do The Mark Brunell Show the night it happened.
Belichick would take a bulldozer to those businesses if they tried that in New England.
I love them. Cinotti's made my wedding cake.
(01-17-2018, 04:31 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: [ -> ]Belichick would take a bulldozer to those businesses if they tried that in New England.

Just stop.
(01-17-2018, 04:31 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: [ -> ]Belichick would take a bulldozer to those businesses if they tried that in New England.

That's something to be proud of? He's a bully to the nth degree if that's his mentality.
I bet Big Ben is disappointed we didn't score a 50 burger..