Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump leading by 2 points in Florida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Latest Bloomberg poll showing Trump leading by 2 in our beautiful battleground state. Hillary better get off her couch, take her energy meds, and get back out there to those gymnasiums filled with tens of people.

Edit: Polls also reported on MSNBC and CNN for any doubters.

Meanwhile in...

Colorado

New Mexico

Wisconsin

Michigan

Virginia

New Hampshire

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...e_map.html

Yeah, buying Texas as a toss-up state.

BJ, Join the movement man.

Quote:Meanwhile in...

Colorado

New Mexico

Wisconsin

Michigan

Virginia

New Hampshire

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...e_map.html

oh praise jah. our country is safe.
You guys are funny.

Prepare for the biggest landslide in American History. Which I also posted about 5 months ago. 90% of the US population is too intelligent to vote for Drumpf.
Quote:You guys are funny.

Prepare for the biggest landslide in American History. Which I also posted about 5 months ago. 90% of the US population is too intelligent to vote for Drumpf.

Deflection is the first sign of fear.
<b>This is what Trump sees ......</b>

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Quote:<b>This is what Trump sees ......</b>

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

This is a thing of beauty.
Quote:"intelligence"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHc1BRXiozk

I always assumed Rashean27Mathis was a lot younger than that. I guess you can never judge a persons age by their message board banter.
Maybe he takes FL. If he doesn't he has no path to the White House without a visitor's badge.
Quote:Maybe he takes FL. If he doesn't he has no path to the White House without a visitor's badge.

He will likely take all of the swing states affected by the massive rise in Obamacare costs as well.
Quote:You guys are funny.

It sure looked that way for the past month but at this point I don't put anything past Trump.

If this dude wins, it would be the most incredible win in the history of anything.  Think about it, the dude basically said [BAD WORD REMOVED] you to the GOP, quit distributing $$ to the down ballots, conducted personal rallies (with no support from past presidents, senators or governors), and has single handedly turned the republican party into the blue collar working class.   This is [BAD WORD REMOVED] crazy !!!

Quote:It sure looked that way for the past month but at this point I don't put anything past Trump.

If this dude wins, it would be the most incredible win in the history of anything.  Think about it, the dude basically said [BAD WORD REMOVED] you to the GOP, quit distributing $$ to the down ballots, conducted personal rallies (with no support from past presidents, senators or governors), and has single handedly turned the republican party into the blue collar working class.   This is [BAD WORD REMOVED] crazy !!!

This is the man we need leading the country to be honest. You can see just how much he cares about America. It has been 8 years since we had a president who was passionate about this country. This will be the upset of the century, and a well deserved victory for a man who busted his butt to lead this country.

This will also protect American history against having an awful first female president.

It would be an incredible win if he can pull it off and I would applaud the impressiveness of the win. But let's be clear trump is passionate about and cares about trump and that is all. Only a fool wold think otherwise. 

Hey wait a minute...I thought the polls were rigged?
Quote:Hey wait a minute...I thought the polls were rigged?

There are well respected polls and well, not so well respected ones.
it would be an upset, but it will appear to be more of an upset than it actually is just because people rely on the polling so much.  

Very similar to Brexit.  People scoffed and laughed at the idea of "leave", but it only appeared that way because most of those who voted for 'leave' had no voice in main stream news which also controls the narrative.

BTW from the five most recent polls:

Bloomberg: 43-45 Trump

SurveyUSA: 48-45 Clinton

Remington: 46-46 Trump (edge)

SurveyMonkey: 47-44 Clinton

CBS/YouGov: 46-43 Clinton

So still very much a swing state. 

Quote:BTW from the five most recent polls:

Bloomberg: 43-45 Trump

SurveyUSA: 48-45 Clinton

Remington: 46-46 Trump (edge)

SurveyMonkey: 47-44 Clinton

CBS/YouGov: 46-43 Clinton

So still very much a swing state. 

This Obamacare fiasco has a good chance of swinging a lot of these states in favor of Trump. I think I saw North Carolina reporting as much as 50% increases in premiums.
Pages: 1 2 3