Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: History repeating itself?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe in signs..

In 1999, in the week before the Jaguars played the Patriots in the playoffs, the Jaguars had a running back (Tavian Banks) who got into a car accident on a Jacksonville bridge.

The Jaguars won that playoff game.

This week as the Jaguars prepare to face the Patriots in a playoff game, the Jaguars had a running back (Leonard Fournette) who got into a car accident on a Jacksonville bridge.

I think you can see where this is going...
(01-17-2018, 06:44 PM)Kotite Wrote: [ -> ]I believe in signs..

In 1999, in the week before the Jaguars played the Patriots in the playoffs, the Jaguars had a running back (Tavian Banks) who got into a car accident on a Jacksonville bridge.

The Jaguars won that playoff game.

This week as the Jaguars prepare to face the Patriots in a playoff game, the Jaguars had a running back (Leonard Fournette) who got into a car accident on a Jacksonville bridge.

I like it!
Now I'm sure we're gonna win...
(01-17-2018, 06:44 PM)Kotite Wrote: [ -> ]This week as the Jaguars prepare to face the Patriots in a playoff game, the Jaguars had a running back (Leonard Fournette) who got into a car accident on a Jacksonville bridge.

Pain medication?
[Image: 258Gj.jpg]
Sounds logical to me