Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Armed Agents Storm PR Warehouse, Find Politicians Have Been Hoarding Relief Items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Armed Agents Storm PR Warehouse, Find Politicians Have Been Hoarding Relief Items

Some Puerto Ricans breathed a sigh of relief this week when, after 112 days of being without electricity since Hurricane Maria devastated the island, power finally returned to their homes, schools and businesses — but no thanks to the corruption and incompetence of their own government.

https://conservativetribune.com/armed-ag...mpaign=ttp
I am shocked. Just absolutely SHOCKED.

[Image: 201132.png]
I saw this on social media but was very skeptical about it... can people really be that horrible?
(01-18-2018, 03:09 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]I saw this on social media but was very skeptical about it... can people really be that horrible?

You ever hear of a fellow named Adolf Hitler?
Not really surprised.
(01-18-2018, 03:13 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2018, 03:09 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]I saw this on social media but was very skeptical about it... can people really be that horrible?

You ever hear of a fellow named Adolf Hitler?

These are Puerto Ricans just allowing other Puerto Ricans to live in Hell to make DJT look bad.

Hitler hated the Jews with every fiber of his being. Just didn't know the Puerto Rican elite hated their people so much.
Nothing surprises me anymore.
(01-18-2018, 03:17 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2018, 03:13 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]You ever hear of a fellow named Adolf Hitler?

These are Puerto Ricans just allowing other Puerto Ricans to live in Hell to make DJT look bad.

Hitler hated the Jews with every fiber of his being. Just didn't know the Puerto Rican elite hated their people so much.

Hitler's problem was his ideology.
This is much more petty than that.

Although... if one is into the conspiracy theories that revolve around 9/11, MKUltra, etc.... it isn't crazy to think a nation could bring their own people harm to further some political agenda.
Did someone say Storm ?

[Image: WRvTkjQD_400x400.jpg]
(01-18-2018, 03:17 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2018, 03:13 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]You ever hear of a fellow named Adolf Hitler?

The elite of every country hate their people, they just screw them over in different ways. This is something I am noticing more of and it sucks.
(01-19-2018, 12:33 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2018, 03:17 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]These are Puerto Ricans just allowing other Puerto Ricans to live in Hell to make DJT look bad.

The elite of every country hate their people, they just screw them over in different ways. This is something I am noticing more of and it sucks.

They might dehumanize them into demographic groups or voting blocks, but I don't think it's hate, just a willingness to use them as pawns, hostages, or in this case, bargaining chips.
This isn't hate, it's just another sense of me-first entitlement, coupled with complete indifference to the needs of others.
This has nothing to do with discrediting Trump, but keep trying, Trumpettes. That poor fella just can't catch a break.
(01-20-2018, 10:59 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]This has nothing to do with discrediting Trump, but keep trying, Trumpettes. That poor fella just can't catch a break.

So what is it then exactly, considering all that we've seen thus far?