Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Patriots fan here...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congratulations on an excellent season, and on beating the Steelers TWICE this year! Yowza!

Here's to a great game Sunday, no injuries, and may the best team win. Smile
Let's hope it's a good one...

Let's also hope you don't turn into an idiot like the last Patriots fan who showed up here..
Fast Fact.  Our prior coach Gus Bradley was 12-48 with the Jags.   Belichick is 226-80 with the Pats

Bradley would have had to go 19-0 and and win the next 6 Super Bowls ... and then go 8-0 in the 7th season to match Belichick's win percentage.

... unfortunately, the Jags fired him so we'll never see if this could have come to fruition.
(01-18-2018, 03:49 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Fast Fact.  Our prior coach Gus Bradley was 12-48 with the Jags.   Belichick is 226-80 with the Pats

Bradley would have had to go 19-0 and and win the next 6 Super Bowls ... and then go 8-0 in the 7th season to match Belichick's win percentage.

... unfortunately, the Jags fired him so we'll never see if this could have come to fruition.

Hahaha, he was right on the cusp of doing this too. To bad we will never see it.
(01-18-2018, 04:00 PM)KBrowntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2018, 03:49 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Fast Fact.  Our prior coach Gus Bradley was 12-48 with the Jags.   Belichick is 226-80 with the Pats

Hahaha, he was right on the cusp of doing this too. To bad we will never see it.

“Just do your job!”

Oh lord, there would be too many damn sprinkles......
Whoa it says you've been a member since January 2006 and your first post is today? Word.
(01-18-2018, 04:36 PM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa it says you've been a member since January 2006 and your first post is today? Word.

It actually makes sense since we lost to the Pats 28-3 on January 7, 2006 in the playoffs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005%E2%80...L_playoffs
Props for remembering your password!!
(01-18-2018, 06:44 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Props for remembering your password!!

Probably like me, with a few variations for password requirements, uses basically the same pw for everything.
(01-18-2018, 03:13 PM)oldrover Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations on an excellent season, and on beating the Steelers TWICE this year! Yowza!

All three Jags/Pats playoff match ups have been good games as I recall. You are 2-1 against us, so hopefully we'll have another good game and even up the series.

(01-18-2018, 08:39 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2018, 03:13 PM)oldrover Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations on an excellent season, and on beating the Steelers TWICE this year! Yowza!

All three Jags/Pats playoff match ups have been good games as I recall. You are 2-1 against us, so hopefully we'll have another good game and even up the series.

Whoops, I was going by memory and forgot about the 2005 matchup. That one wasn't much of a game. Anyway, maybe we can win this one and meet next year.
(01-18-2018, 07:54 PM)TheBigDawg Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2018, 06:44 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Props for remembering your password!!

I like to dress up in a Brady Jersey and wear a very short mini skirt to lure Coach Belichick into the girls room at Gillete stadium. I so swoon my big hunky coach. Love

Sure, and now you will start claiming your account has been hacked.

I have to say the journalists in New England - specifically Boston are the most arrogant and condeceding writers I've ever listened to.  I'm speaking largely to Dan Shaunessey and Scott Zolak.  I literally want the Jags to beat the Patriots, so we can hear them walk back their comments about the Jags being "Tomato Cans"  [BLEEP] Them
Hey Patriots fan. Can you elaborate on Bill making out with his daughter? Is that something Bostonians like to do or is it just a Bill thing?
My last Jags game attended was that freezing playoff loss to the Pats in Foxboro. Brrrr. I had eleventy billion posts on the old board. Anyone remember me? FBT? I know Stormy will.
(01-19-2018, 12:53 AM)arkansan Wrote: [ -> ]My last Jags game attended was that freezing  playoff loss to the Pats in Foxboro.  Brrrr.  I had eleventy billion posts on the old board.  Anyone remember me?  FBT?  I know Stormy will.

I remember you. You were just brought up in a thread in Fargin's Flyby (what used to be called the sideline). I think it was the SkeeterRob thread.

(01-19-2018, 12:53 AM)arkansan Wrote: [ -> ]My last Jags game attended was that freezing  playoff loss to the Pats in Foxboro.  Brrrr.  I had eleventy billion posts on the old board.  Anyone remember me?  FBT?  I know Stormy will.

Here's the post.

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...pid1090319
(01-19-2018, 01:03 AM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]I remember you. You were just brought up in a thread in Fargin's Flyby (what used to be called the sideline). I think it was the SkeeterRob thread.

Here's the post.

That's way cool. Thanks for citing that. I'll look over that thread to see which folks disappeared, other than me. Glad you and FBT and *PF other I saw on quick glance are still here.
(01-18-2018, 11:39 PM)BuffaloRush Wrote: [ -> ]

I have to say the journalists in New England - specifically Boston are the most arrogant and condeceding writers I've ever listened to.  I'm speaking largely to Dan Shaunessey and Scott Zolak.  I literally want the Jags to beat the Patriots, so we can hear them walk back their comments about the Jags being "Tomato Cans"  [BLEEP] Them

Scott is just a homer.  He PLAYED for the Pats... in fact, I believe you guys beat him in the playoffs in 1999.

Dan is a douche... Patriots fans hate him. If the Pats win, the other team blew it or is a tomato can. If the Pats lose, the sky is falling.

Surely everyone remembers arkansan? Tongue
(01-19-2018, 01:33 AM)arkansan Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2018, 01:03 AM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]I remember you. You were just brought up in a thread in Fargin's Flyby (what used to be called the sideline). I think it was the SkeeterRob thread.

Here's the post.

That's way cool.  Thanks for citing that.  I'll look over that thread to see which folks disappeared, other than me.  Glad you and FBT and *PF other I saw on quick glance are still here.
Welcome back!
Pages: 1 2