Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Time to eat crow?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This team has changed their own narrative whether people want to accept it or not. This article is a short dossier of the trash that has been talked about this team. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/01/19/jackso...wing-shade

Revel in the moment. After this team wins the Super Bowl the rest of the country will get all jaguars all the time
(01-19-2018, 11:42 AM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: [ -> ]This team has changed their own narrative whether people want to accept it or not. This article is a short dossier of the trash that has been talked about this team. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/01/19/jackso...wing-shade

Revel in the moment. After this team wins the Super Bowl the rest of the country will get all jaguars all the time

Thumbs up for Clowney for turning his negative into a positive.
This story/narrative MUST make its way to Super Bowl week. It just has to.
(01-19-2018, 12:35 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]This story/narrative MUST make its way to Super Bowl week.  It just has to.

Agreed. 

I would go so far to say that the NFL needs us to win. People are tired of Brady and it will rejuvenate all the hardcore fans bases around the country. To go from worst to Super Bowl winner is something the league needs. Unless they wanna be the NBA...
If the Jags win I cant wait to hear how this will be the worst Super Bowl ever and how the ratings are going to be awful. (as if the ratings this year haven't gone down)
Wonder what Chris Harris/Brandon Marshall/Sean Lee have to say now.....as they sit on their couches until summer time.
(01-19-2018, 01:59 PM)NCJag Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder what Chris Harris/Brandon Marshall/Sean Lee have to say now.....as they sit on their couches until summer time.

I say, Benson, bring me another cold glass of lemonade to me by the pool.
What a refreshing read from national media writer for a change.....even starting off with his own piece of the crow.
Thanks for posting this, really enjoyed it.
I truly hope Bortles has the last laugh. Superbowl MVP would be icing on the cake!
Nice read. I wasn't even aware of few of those. I would love to see a list of commentators comments like this. Especially the prior playors. Some of them have said some nasty stuff about the Jags.
(01-19-2018, 01:55 PM)UCF Knight Wrote: [ -> ]If the Jags win I cant wait to hear how this will be the worst Super Bowl ever and how the ratings are going to be awful. (as if the ratings this year haven't gone down)

They're already saying this.  Colin Cowherd is preaching it from the rooftops.