Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Anybody - (Marcedes Lewis - We Can Beat Anybody)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.theplayerstribune.com/marced...-playoffs/

If this doesn't get you hyped... You're a Pats fan.

#stealtheshow
Wow. Bookmark this to read again Sunday morning.

This is pure unadulterated, panty peeing hype.

GET SOME!

GO JAGS!!!

By the way... Thanks for posting.
Eyes welled up with tears in the office reading this.
A fantastic read.
This was fantastic.
It’s great to see Marcedes bring some perspective to just how special this team is, and how important this is for them and this city.
Love that Marcedes is getting that well deserved emotional reward for his loyalty and grind. Can't be anything but ecstatic and joyful for him and Poz both. I look forward to what this franchise can achieve in the near and distant future!
The last time we played NE in the playoffs, Lewis had a pretty solid game.

Without looking I think he had 74 yards receiving.
Awesome.

Let’s goo
Awesome read Lewis
Sounds straight from the heart.

"Some people might be surprised to watch the Jaguars still playing football this late in January, but I hope eventually they’ll get used to it."
He is the only player on the roster who was here 10 years ago when we won against the Steelers in the playoffs. Ten years gives him perspective no one else can and is why this is such a moving message. 

I remember when he got drafted (Marcedes? Don't you mean Mercedes?) and how excited he was when Mojo came to town. He's taken a lot of flak over the years but has done what he said he would do. I am so happy for him and happy for our team.
Great read. Those of us who've been here through the early good times and the mostly bad times (last 10 years) should really feel it. Man, I have my concerns about the game this Sunday but I really hope they can keep it rolling.
right on Mercedes...
Sounds like the straight-talk strong-heart guys I led in the infantry which is the highest compliment I can give. Great, solid read. I hope MJD is in the stands Sunday to watch Marcedes.
Real talk, been a long time coming, kind of wish Mojo was still on the roster as well. It feels good to stick it out with your team thru the bad times and we finally start to win. I'm glad Marcedes stuck it out and is now reaping the benefits of the loyalty. Lets bring this 1st Super Bowl Win for the loyal fans, the players and the organization.
What an awesome read! Some here don't think Lewis is all that important. I don't agree. I think he's an integral part of the offense.
This madw you cry ahahahahah sorry [BLEEP] loser
(01-20-2018, 02:59 AM)Fanduel$$man Wrote: [ -> ]This madw you cry ahahahahah sorry [BLEEP] loser

Bye bye.
(01-20-2018, 02:59 AM)Fanduel$$man Wrote: [ -> ]This madw you cry ahahahahah sorry [BLEEP] loser

That was a thoughtful response. Almost like a tweet from-
Pages: 1 2