Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: AFC pick em week 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was 3-0 last week

I got the Titans beating the Jags on Thursday. Score will be 31-16
We're gonna get [BLEEP] [BLEEP], and Murray is going to run all over our [BLEEP] with Big dick Henry backing him up. Mario Kart64 is going throw darts to wide open Walker and showboat in our fat loser faces.

Last week 2-1

Overall 13-10

This week's picks:

Jags

Colts

Lions

Switched my pick to the Jags winning. Things were so bad last Sunday, they'll come out much better trying to wipe that feeling away.

Defense will play well. Offense will play good enough. 19-16 Jags.
I'm going with

Titans

Colts

Texans

It's funny hearing how we will be 1 game back if we win. Bortles is still trying to get the ball out....ups below his knees right now.
I missed another week. It's not even fun for me anymore. I might do a couple here or there, but I'm probably done for the season.
Quote:I missed another week. It's not even fun for me anymore. I might do a couple here or there, but I'm probably done for the season.

You might as well jump in this week.

Who ya got?
Lions over Texans 20-13

Chiefs clobber Colts 38-17

Titans embarrass Jags in true exotic smashmouth Mularkey fashion in prime time. 20-0

Lions

Chiefs

Jags

I am going full homer this week. Jags do just enough to save gus, before losing w/e game they play the next week.

Chiefs are a good team with a great coach and a good ground game, Colts are not. Chiefs thump em

Lions are on a hot streak and Houstan just isnt getting it done. I am going with the Lions.
Last week 2-1

Overall 12-11

This week's picks:

Titans over Jags

Chiefs over Colts

Lions over Texans
2-1 last week

15-8 overall

Chiefs

Lions

And...... titans, i can't pick jags until they change thier game plan.
8-3 overall

Jags Lions Chiefs
16-7 overall.

Titans over Jags

Colts over Chiefs

Lions over Texans

Jags over tacks - purely a HOMER pick

Chiefs over clots

Lions over tinhorns

12-11 overall

14 - 9 Overall

At Tennessee    -3.5 Jacksonville

They're only giving the Tacks a .5 over Homefield Advantage, I'll Go with the Jags

At Houston
   -2.5 Detroit    45

Have to go with Houston at Home

Kansas City
   -2.5 At Indianapolis   50

This game is a toss up to me, not even giving the Clots 3 point Homefield but I think I'll have to go  with KC on this one

Jaguars (2-4) at Tacks (3-4)-Things are ugly here in Jacksonville.  After what I consider to be the worst game I've ever seen the Jaguars play, which featured two player ejections, a punter rushing for 28 yards and a first down on a botched snap on 4th and 24, 3 dropped passes by Allen Robinson, who also trashed the local fans for booing the team, the struggling Jaguars limp off to Tennessee to play the tacks.  Tennessee's defense has played pretty well this year, while Jacksonville's offense, at every position, has regressed.  Tacks win 23-10.

Detroit (4-3) at Houston (4-3)-a very tough game.  Houston is at home after a short week, losing last Mon nite to Denver, and may have lost a starting T in the process, against Detroit.  I'm tempted to take Houston and their defense at home, but to me, I have to go with the better QB in Stafford.  Detroit wins 24-20.

Kansas City (4-2) at Indy (3-4)-Indy is a worse team since they beat KC in the playoffs a few years back.  Chiefs win 28-24.

Last week:  3-0

Overall:      14-9

Jaguars

Colts

Lions

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">14-9 Overall

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">3-0 Last Week

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Jags over Tacks

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Chiefs over Colts

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Lions over Texans

Good lord this division is terrible.  The Jags win and choose not to take a great opportunity to ditch Gus.  
13-10 overall

Cheifs

Jags

Lions

Jaguars

Chiefs

Lions

15-8 overall

Titans (almost vomited)

Chiefs

Lions

Pages: 1 2 3