Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: My toxic doctor visit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In the waiting room I decided to pick up a recent Sports Illustrated to see if there was any mention of the Jags.  No, but there was a long article about Ryan Shazier's injury.  I thought it was funny that even then there were mentions of the Steelers meeting the Pats in the playoffs as if was ordained by God.

What really got me was the blatant propaganda and outright lies included in several articles.  A story about the University of Missouri was slathered with a long-disproved narrative about Michael Brown, and reported as fact the alleged incident about "trucks full of racists" yelling the N word at the black student body President, reported as fact the "swastika made of feces" which nobody has ever seen.  This same person, Payton Head, was the one who caused a panic by reporting "KKK on Missou campus, stay away from windows, I'm working with state troopers and the National Guard."  He later admitted he made it all up.

Turn the page and there's a story about Alan Page, the Purple People Eater ex-Viking turned judge.  How he lived in a nice neighborhood and raised 5 happy kids and had a normal suburban life.  Then one day a family friend asked why they didn't have any "black" artwork in their home.  A light bulb went off!  Now Page owns a collection of Sambo statues, No Blacks Allowed signs, KKK robes and hoods, slave shackles, etc.  It goes on about how they discovered the first Governor of Minnesota had wanted to remove Sioux Indians from Minnesota, so they had to take his name off all the buildings and schools.  Now the Middle School is named after Alan Page and he goes down and shakes the students' hands as they arrive to school, so all the Somalian kids will understand black history, or some such twaddle.  Does Page wear the shackles to school?  Or perhaps the white hood?

So much for sports "news".  I'll try Time Magazine.  Hmm, Bono has written an article about being the only male named as one of the "Women of the Year" by Glamour magazine, and how he got "home schooled" by his wife and daughters about how men have to take responsibility and dismantle the Patriarchy.  Oh boy .  Turn the page.  The next story was written by Melissa Gates.  I'm thinking, did Time Magazine fire all their writers?  Or maybe the writers had integrity and quit.  I didn't get to read the Gates globalist propaganda because they called me in for my eye exam. 

So SI has become a BLM newsletter and Time Magazine is now published in Langley, VA.  No wonder magazines died a long time ago.
Hope you washed your hands, doctors office magazines are festering germ pools.
Didn't seem to matter after I got sneezed on 3 times. The lady turned away from her husband and sprayed me real good. I only put a hint of sarcasm in my "bless you" response. Besides, I figure nobody had touched the magazines because they were all buried in their phones.
(01-19-2018, 10:40 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Hope you washed your hands, doctors office magazines are festering germ pools.

And that's just the content.
The media controls the narrative. Luckily a lot of Americans see through this biased garbage now. But the left still believes it all blindly. Sad, really. Sad that they refuse to do independent research instead they rely on others to tell them how to think, feel and act.
You’re complaining about magazines in a doctors office? Yikes.
(01-20-2018, 09:55 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]The media controls the narrative. Luckily a lot of Americans see through this biased garbage now. But the left still believes it all blindly. Sad, really. Sad that they refuse to do independent research instead they rely on others to tell them how to think, feel and act.

What "narrative" is it we're being controlled with? And how many people? You've done a study I'm sure.

It seems that people who wish to be aggrieved will find things to be aggrieved about. But you're one of those sharp ones, aren't you? They can't fool you.

So tell me, professor, which are the sources we can trust? You know, the ones by which the cool people get their news?

(01-19-2018, 10:26 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: [ -> ]In the waiting room I decided to pick up a recent Sports Illustrated to see if there was any mention of the Jags.  No, but there was a long article about Ryan Shazier's injury.  I thought it was funny that even then there were mentions of the Steelers meeting the Pats in the playoffs as if was ordained by God.

What really got me was the blatant propaganda and outright lies included in several articles.  A story about the University of Missouri was slathered with a long-disproved narrative about Michael Brown, and reported as fact the alleged incident about "trucks full of racists" yelling the N word at the black student body President, reported as fact the "swastika made of feces" which nobody has ever seen.  This same person, Payton Head, was the one who caused a panic by reporting "KKK on Missou campus, stay away from windows, I'm working with state troopers and the National Guard."  He later admitted he made it all up.

Turn the page and there's a story about Alan Page, the Purple People Eater ex-Viking turned judge.  How he lived in a nice neighborhood and raised 5 happy kids and had a normal suburban life.  Then one day a family friend asked why they didn't have any "black" artwork in their home.  A light bulb went off!  Now Page owns a collection of Sambo statues, No Blacks Allowed signs, KKK robes and hoods, slave shackles, etc.  It goes on about how they discovered the first Governor of Minnesota had wanted to remove Sioux Indians from Minnesota, so they had to take his name off all the buildings and schools.  Now the Middle School is named after Alan Page and he goes down and shakes the students' hands as they arrive to school, so all the Somalian kids will understand black history, or some such twaddle.  Does Page wear the shackles to school?  Or perhaps the white hood?

So much for sports "news".  I'll try Time Magazine.  Hmm, Bono has written an article about being the only male named as one of the "Women of the Year" by Glamour magazine, and how he got "home schooled" by his wife and daughters about how men have to take responsibility and dismantle the Patriarchy.  Oh boy .  Turn the page.  The next story was written by Melissa Gates.  I'm thinking, did Time Magazine fire all their writers?  Or maybe the writers had integrity and quit.  I didn't get to read the Gates globalist propaganda because they called me in for my eye exam. 

So SI has become a BLM newsletter and Time Magazine is now published in Langley, VA.  No wonder magazines died a long time ago.

It's amazing how good you are at ferreting out the global conspiracies that surround us. As a patriotic American I just want to thank you for protecting us from Bill Gates and all those others that are being mean to us.
So, you're confused what independent research means? I understand that, you're a liberal, you've never researched a thing. You just believe HuffPo.
(01-20-2018, 02:59 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]You’re complaining about magazines in a doctors office? Yikes.

I wasn't complaining that the doctors office had magazines. I was somewhat shocked at the blatant propaganda and outright lies, but in retrospect I shouldn't have been surprised. Obama made propaganda legal domestically a few years ago and the CIA has wasted no time in infiltrating all media. Don't get me started on movies and TV. Seems like half the shows on the networks are written by the DoD. The whores in Hollywood are all too willing to take taxpayer money to fund their lousy movies and shows, even though they must cede total creative control to the military.
(01-20-2018, 04:37 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2018, 02:59 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]You’re complaining about magazines in a doctors office? Yikes.

I wasn't complaining that the doctors office had magazines.  I was somewhat shocked at the blatant propaganda and outright lies, but in retrospect I shouldn't have been surprised.  Obama made propaganda legal domestically a few years ago and the CIA has wasted no time in infiltrating all media.  Don't get me started on movies and TV.  Seems like half the shows on the networks are written by the DoD.  The whores in Hollywood are all too willing to take taxpayer money to fund their lousy movies and shows, even though they must cede total creative control to the military.

Well, your posts are always very entertaining, I'll say that much.
Adam2012, I invite you to check Mr. Gates' views on "death panels" and how killing Granny allows us to hire more teachers, or his program to vaccinate Africans for "population control." Or maybe you like the idea of dead Africans? Perhaps Alan Page will lend you his white hood.
I'm afraid to ask what type of doctor you were waiting to see.
(01-20-2018, 07:23 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]I'm afraid to ask what type of doctor you were waiting to see.

Read for content.
(01-20-2018, 07:52 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2018, 07:23 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]I'm afraid to ask what type of doctor you were waiting to see.

Read for content.

I did, but Psychiatrist was too obvious.
(01-20-2018, 08:29 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2018, 07:52 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: [ -> ]Read for content.

I did, but Psychiatrist was too obvious.

Apparently "eye exam" was too obvious. Perhaps you need one yourself.
I thought SI only published 1 magazine per year.
What's the over/under for when SI does a transgender swimsuit issue? I'm saying 2020.
(01-22-2018, 06:34 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]I thought SI only published 1 magazine per year.

This one?
[Image: coverlarge.jpg?w=1020&h=1444]
That's actually a really bad picture of Kate Upton in my opinion. I've seen her looking much hotter.
(01-23-2018, 01:28 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]That's actually a really bad picture of Kate Upton in my opinion. I've seen her looking much hotter.

She's probably so embarrassed that bad picture of her was published.  

[Image: 200.webp#12-grid1]
Pages: 1 2