Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Government Shutdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Chucky decided to cut paychecks to the military to defend illegals. Is this the end for them?
(01-20-2018, 02:52 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Chucky decided to cut paychecks to the military to defend illegals. Is this the end for them?

Give him credit, he's going all out to protect his base.
Now they're demonstrating Trump's one year anniversary in office (rolls eyes).
(01-20-2018, 02:52 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Chucky decided to cut paychecks to the military to defend illegals. Is this the end for them?

lol ... is your check from Fox News weekly or bi-weekly? And do you have to share some of it with The Drifter?

Military paychecks are only threatened if the shutdown lasts until Feb. 1, but keep the misinformation flowing!
(01-20-2018, 07:34 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]

Military paychecks are only threatened if the shutdown lasts until Feb. 1, but keep the misinformation flowing!

The party you support puts illegals before our own military. Sleep soundly....
(01-20-2018, 08:13 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2018, 07:34 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]Military paychecks are only threatened if the shutdown lasts until Feb. 1, but keep the misinformation flowing!

I sleep fine, mainly because I don't worry when FOX News spreads [BLEEP].
(01-20-2018, 08:26 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2018, 08:13 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]The party you support puts illegals before our own military. Sleep soundly....

I sleep fine, mainly because I don't worry when FOX News spreads [BLEEP].

Not a fan of facts? 

#releasethememo
(01-20-2018, 09:00 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2018, 08:26 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]I sleep fine, mainly because I don't worry when FOX News spreads [BLEEP].

Not a fan of facts? 

#releasethememo

Funny how it's only "facts" when it benefits your agenda and when it doesn't, it's "fake news". Hmmm........ what's the odds of that?
(01-20-2018, 07:34 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]Military paychecks are only threatened if the shutdown lasts until Feb. 1, but keep the misinformation flowing!

Get over yourself.

Go Jags!
The same three people supporting all that is wrong with the country. Amazing, but predictable.
(01-20-2018, 09:00 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2018, 08:26 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]I sleep fine, mainly because I don't worry when FOX News spreads [BLEEP].

Not a fan of facts? 

#releasethememo

The fact is no military personnel have missed a paycheck.

If you are a fan of facts, why did you vote for a habitual liar?
(01-20-2018, 10:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]The same three people supporting all that is wrong with the country. Amazing, but predictable.

The truth is what is wrong with this country?

#releasethetaxreturns
(01-20-2018, 10:42 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2018, 09:00 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Not a fan of facts? 

#releasethememo

as opposed to whom?

Why is Trump even asking for money to build a wall, when he promised Mexico would pay for it? I guess he lied. Surprise, surprise!

[Image: 980x.jpg]
(01-21-2018, 01:41 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2018, 08:13 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]The party you support puts illegals before our own military. Sleep soundly....

Why is Trump even asking for money to build a wall, when he promised Mexico would pay for it? I guess he lied. Surprise, surprise!

Maybe he intends to bill Mexico later, and cut off aid and/or other US dollars that flow to Mexico until it's paid for.

It's not a lie until the final result is in. I agree that Trump has a history of being a liar (or at least spouting off things that are incorrect), but this one is not decisive yet. You need to use a different example.

(01-20-2018, 10:42 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2018, 09:00 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Not a fan of facts? 

#releasethememo

The fact is no military personnel have missed a paycheck.

True. It's a farce. In a "government shut down" all "essential" government services continue, which amounts to around 90% of the government. They really just need to get rid of the other 10% of non-essential government permanently.
Shutdown, you say?

[Image: stop_dont_come_back_willy_wonka.gif]
And now the Armed Forces Network is deemed an "essential" government service.

While I think it's great that people who put their lives on the line for our country will get to see the games this weekend, this just shows how deeply the entrenched bureaucracy runs the country, rather than the elected congress.

During the 2013 shutdown, a bill to provide pay for the military was passed by unanimous consent in the Senate before the shutdown officially kicked off. No such bill has passed this time, despite a motion that Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill of Missouri introduced. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell blocked the motion.
(01-21-2018, 12:26 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2018, 10:42 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]If you are a fan of facts, why did you vote for a habitual liar?

as opposed to whom?

Point taken.
Pages: 1 2 3