Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is it time to play Corey Grant?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Our RBs have been horrible. Jags 02...is it time?

Maybe he can hit the corner and turn a simple 3 yard gain into a long TD. Our passing game sure isn't gonna get it done.
Yes. He's that home run threat. A mini bo jackson
Isn't it a little early to be throwing the season?

In case you have not noticed, Corey Grant has been inactive the last two weeks for a medical reason. Nobody has reported when he is expected to return.

Good Lord. This would be rock bottom.
Lol no
He has no vision what so ever. I don't think it'll work out, but let's see how this turns out.
Quote:He has no vision what so ever. I don't think it'll work out, but let's see how this turns out.

How does a blind man return kickoffs?
Quote:How does a blind man return kickoffs?
A little better than Grant, that's how.

Lol.

He's really... really fast.
Honestly I like Lee better than Grant as kick returner and I don't trust Grant in the running game.

On Ivory's long run, Grant would have scored. Didn't Blake throw an interception a few plays later?
Quote:On Ivory's long run, Grant would have scored. Didn't Blake throw an interception a few plays later?

So you think Grant is better than Ivory on a play like that? I doubt it.
You don't have a clue. On that long running play, yes Grant would have been better bc he would have scored.
Quote:You don't have a clue. On that long running play, yes Grant would have been better bc he would have scored.

I agree. I mean, can our running game be any worse.
Biggest troll job ever. I mean the proof is in the pudding.
Quote:I agree. I mean, can our running game be any worse.

I think Bortles threw a pick a few plays later.

If Grant was playing he would have scored and we wouldn't have to rely on Blake's aweful throwing motion.
Quote:If Grant was playing he would have fumbled so much that we wouldn't have to rely on Blake's aweful throwing motion.

Ftfy
Na, you didn't fix it TJ.
Gonna be 1yard and a cloud of dust....
Pages: 1 2 3