Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Big Game!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
someone please get this to the jags. 

https://youtu.be/dXMkgLdSpwU
5-11
thats long past. I ate my crow for it a long time ago. its a different time now.
Get this the Jags? Why so they can have a good laugh?
(01-20-2018, 03:30 PM)BuffaloRush Wrote: [ -> ]Get this the Jags?  Why so they can have a good laugh?

Honest question: Why are you still here?
This is a post to fire up Jags fans made by this very excited fane.
its game day,lets get fired up Jags fans.!!!!!!!!!!!
(01-20-2018, 03:41 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2018, 03:30 PM)BuffaloRush Wrote: [ -> ]Get this the Jags?  Why so they can have a good laugh?

Honest question: Why are you still here?

Ain’t got nothin’ better to do.  

It’s not like his team is playing.  I just saw his RB on the NFL Network this morning.  I think he’s picking the Jags.

Quality video, Wolfie. One critique. Throw a Duuuuvaaaallll! in there next time.
Great job Wolfie. You know when you get other fans like “BuffaloTrash” upset it’s working.
(01-21-2018, 10:31 AM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2018, 03:41 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Honest question: Why are you still here?

Ain’t got nothin’ better to do.  

It’s not like his team is playing.  I just saw his RB on the NFL Network this morning.  I think he’s picking the Jags.

Quality video, Wolfie.  One critique.  Throw a Duuuuvaaaallll! in there next time.

I am saveing the Duuuvall for after the game,espailley if jags win today.  It will be in the Super Bowl video. Jags have to beat pats first.
Atta boy Wolfie go Jags!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk