Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL Network story about Allen Robinson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Allen Robinson is obviously mad about not catching the ball enough this season. He demanded Blake Bortles to throw all passes to him in practice.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/jacksonville-j...eneric_nfl

wonder how many drops he had this practice

Meanwhile Bryan Walters catches everything and is constantly a healthy scratch. #Gus

Quote:Allen Robinson is obviously mad about not catching the ball enough this season. He demanded Blake Bortles to throw all passes to him in practice.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nfl.com/videos/jacksonville-jaguars/0ap3000000727983/Robinson-demanded-Bortles-throw-him-every-ball-in-practice?icampaign=nflcom-cs-homepage-videoswap_generic_nfl'>http://www.nfl.com/videos/jacksonville-jaguars/0ap3000000727983/Robinson-demanded-Bortles-throw-him-every-ball-in-practice?icampaign=nflcom-cs-homepage-videoswap_generic_nfl</a>

Diva, and so it begins. How many times has Blake tried to force it to him already?
Lol, ocho cinco 2.0
Meanwhile Blake is still winding up. Has he thrown the ball yet?
16 drops this season wow.  The guy with the biggest mouth is leading the team with 6 drops

Quote:Lol, ocho cinco 2.0
Ill take ocho cinco all day long.

If you dont youre crazy. 
Quote:16 drops this season wow.  The guy with the biggest mouth is leading the team with 6 drops
LOL

Really going after a pro bowler? 

I see how easy it is for yall to turn on a player.
Quote:Meanwhile Blake is still winding up. Has he thrower the ball yet?

He just made it to the Walk like an Egyptian part.
Quote:Ill take ocho cinco all day long.

If you dont youre crazy.

He was the first diva that popped into by head.
Quote:LOL

Really going after a pro bowler? 

I see how easy it is for yall to turn on a player.

The dude insulted the fans that showed up to the game to watch his sorry butt get kicked up and down the field on a really nice day that could have been spent doing something much more enjoyable.  He also said London fans are better.

Who turned on who, exactly? 
Quote:Diva, and so it begins. How many times has Blake tried to force it to him already?

He's not mad because he thinks he should get the ball more. He's mad because he keeps dropping the ball and wants Bortles to throw him the ball in practice to work on there chemistry.
Quote:The dude insulted the fans that showed up to the game to watch his sorry butt get kicked up and down the field on a really nice day that could have been spent doing something much more enjoyable.  He also said London fans are better.

Who turned on who, exactly? 
Well clearly, he thinks the fan based turned on him......... exactly....
I swear the fan base is going to make Ramsey, Robinson, etc walk when they get the opportunity.

But I guess i'm wrong when I say that Jacksonville is lucky to have these potential all time team greats on the team....
AR15 is so used to catching BBs balls, he will have to learn how to catch all over again with a new QB.
Somebody, answer me this. Did the nickname "Fragile Fred" get started via the media or the fans...... Fans had EVERYTHING to do with that as well as the media.

But i guess that's what we do, we turn on our best players.

So the guy wants to practice what they need to fix, and fans still mock them.  Unbelievable.

I'm pretty sure every city with a bad team does that also
Quote:I swear the fan base is going to make Ramsey, Robinson, etc walk when they get the opportunity.

But I guess i'm wrong when I say that Jacksonville is lucky to have these potential all time team greats on the team....

Never heard of a player leaving a team because of a fan base.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5