Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Who is getting sleep tonight?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know I'm not. My heart is already beating out if my chest in excitement. I made teal cookies already, my wife is making a Jags logo cupcake cake. 

Let's go!!! DTWD!
Dude, this whole week has gone by so [BLEEP] slow. I want to stay up late so I can ‘sleep in’ until 700 (eye roll) just so I don’t have to wait so long tomorrow. Been to Publix this morning got a [BLEEP] ton of food. I’m ready for Gameday. Gameday just not ready for me yet. Sad
It's 1:19am over here, and I'm still browsing NFL news... could be the last chance to do it while things are still interesting...
Fights iz on, so I’m drinking myself to sleep.
A few snorts of Moscato wine will solve any insomnia issues I may have tonight.

My daughter had to reschedule the time for my grandson's birthday party because of the game. It's January and the Jags are still playing. Who'd a thunk?
The earlier you sleep the sooner gametime arrives.
Time seems to be creeping by!!!
(01-20-2018, 09:16 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]I know I'm not. My heart is already beating out if my chest in excitement. I made teal cookies already, my wife is making a Jags logo cupcake cake. 

Let's go!!! DTWD!

It's funny you raised this question, because I was just talking about this yesterday.

In 1996, I didn't get any sleep the night before the game.  Same for 1999.

All I wound up doing is staring at the ceiling, going over what might happen in the game, being excited about the possibilities of the Jaguars going to and winning the Super Bowl.

I think I will try my best to get sleep tonight.  Hopefully, the results will be much better.
Better get your sleep, everyone will be at the stadium from 7pm to midnight waiting for the players to arrive.
(01-20-2018, 09:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]A few snorts of Moscato wine will solve any insomnia issues I may have tonight.

My daughter had to reschedule the time for my grandson's birthday party because of the game. It's January and the Jags are still playing. Who'd a thunk?

This made me laugh With my work, sometimes i need to work Sundays, but my boss and i have an agreement during NFL season i don't. When he asks when the season finishes i always tell him at the end of December, i can work from January. 

This year however, i enjoy every Monday where i have to tell them that actually it's going to be one more week!!
Bruh...lol...this thread...is...real
Not for long, wbz Boston is first on the field at 5am . Granted that means listening to the Boston media toot their own horns, but at least its something to get me to 3:05.
Oh no you guys. I fell asleep on the couch at like 830-9 0 clock, just woke up at midnight, and now I KNOW I won' be going to sleep until about 3-4am. Ughhhh curse myself. 

Go Jags though.
Southern California checking in.
Its 930 pm and I like so many of u...am super excited lol
I just wanna know if today is gonna be the best day of my NFL fan life or if I'm gonna have to crawl in a dark corner and cuss belichiks name all night.
I never have trouble sleeping, but I can never eat during a game.
Today could be the best day of my life. I will probably shed some tears of joy if we win
(01-20-2018, 09:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]A few snorts of Moscato wine will solve any insomnia issues I may have tonight.

I had to do the same thing for my son’s birthday party for the bills game. A home playoff game? Couldn’t miss that. I made up for it by getting him an entire new Jaguars wardrobe.
Yeah, I'll sleep. I've been stupid busy with work and travel. Game day is my first day off in a while and I've got lots to do anyway.

I'm gonna crash at 3am and sleep till 10am - then I'll make some coffee and start prepping my wings.

Looking forward to a good game.
I'm just anxious for the opportunity. I could see the game not going well for us at all so I am just savoring the build-up and what remains of this great season. No one expected us to do this well.
Pages: 1 2