Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I guarantee 1 more video!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
win or loose today for jags i will make one more video. 

if jags win-it will be a super bowl one. 

if jags lose- it will be a thank you video for a great season. 

in other words one more video for this season either way. hopefully its the first one. we will see.

not one of us on here ever thought jags would get this far.
True, True, but if we lose IT will suck....The Jaguars can win, if they truly are not hypnotized by Brady and Patriots. We match up well, Gronk is a beast but can be shut down if you jam him up on the line...
(01-21-2018, 09:10 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]True, True, but if we lose IT will suck....The Jaguars can win, if they truly are not hypnotized by Brady and Patriots. We match up well, Gronk is a beast but can be shut down if you jam him up on the line...

Don’t be fooled, it’s the toughest challenge the Jags have all year and they will have to play a very strong game to win.  It will be hard to keep Brady and company off the scoreboard like you did with the Bills.  The Patriot defense is also better than Pittsburgh and better coached as well.  That means it really could come down to whether Bortles can move the ball through the air, because Im pretty sure they’ll stack to box to stop the run.   

I do think they match up well against the NE offense, but Brady is Brady.  Jags will need production on both sides of the ball
(01-21-2018, 09:23 AM)BuffaloRush Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2018, 09:10 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]True, True, but if we lose IT will suck....The Jaguars can win, if they truly are not hypnotized by Brady and Patriots. We match up well, Gronk is a beast but can be shut down if you jam him up on the line...

Don’t be fooled, it’s the toughest challenge the Jags have all year and they will have to play a very strong game to win.  It will be hard to keep Brady and company off the scoreboard like you did with the Bills.  The Patriot defense is also better than Pittsburgh and better coached as well.  That means it really could come down to whether Bortles can move the ball through the air, because Im pretty sure they’ll stack to box to stop the run.   

I do think they match up well against the NE offense, but Brady is Brady.  Jags will need production on both sides of the ball

if the guppies can beat NE,its possbille jags can too if they play Jags football.
(01-21-2018, 12:33 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2018, 09:23 AM)BuffaloRush Wrote: [ -> ]Don’t be fooled, it’s the toughest challenge the Jags have all year and they will have to play a very strong game to win.  It will be hard to keep Brady and company off the scoreboard like you did with the Bills.  The Patriot defense is also better than Pittsburgh and better coached as well.  That means it really could come down to whether Bortles can move the ball through the air, because Im pretty sure they’ll stack to box to stop the run.   

if the guppies can beat NE,its possbille jags can too if they play Jags football.

Logic like that doesn’t work.  First off Gronk did not play and it really hurt the offense.  Second, Jay Cutler had his best game of the season - which also doesn’t happen much these days.  

NFL is all about matchups.  Now Jacksonville does match up well in certain areas, but he face that Miami won is far from a lock.
Go get him Snowy!