Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They seem to be talking a lot more about the AFCCG than the NFCCG, specifically, the jags.
(01-21-2018, 11:01 AM)JPK Wrote: [ -> ]They seem to be talking a lot more about the AFCCG than the NFCCG, specifically, the jags.

Been like that most of the week.  I guess a perk of playing the darlings.
They just had an entire segment about how Blake Bortles is still, inexplicably, in the hunt. They like using us as cannon fodder because they like the smell of Tom Brady's aftershave, but they're still being a little cautious in case they are proven wrong.
MoJo has had out backs naturally but so has Nate Burleson.

Kay Adams not so much but she is darn cute I can't be mad.
(01-21-2018, 11:08 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]They just had an entire segment about how Blake Bortles is still, inexplicably, in the hunt. They like using us as cannon fodder because they like the smell of Tom Brady's aftershave, but they're still being a little cautious in case they are proven wrong.

Imagine if/when the Superbowl matchup is Blake Bortles vs Case Keenum.

What will the media pundits do? They'll be seriously thrown for a loop on that one,, LOL!!!!
(01-21-2018, 11:15 AM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]MoJo has had out backs naturally but so has Nate Burleson.  

Nate Burleson has become my favorite NFL analyst.  He's a natural on camera and he has that extra player's perspective to tie into it.  He's a well spoken and intelligent guy.  He has a big future in NFL TV.
(01-21-2018, 12:19 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2018, 11:15 AM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]MoJo has had out backs naturally but so has Nate Burleson.  

Nate Burleson has become my favorite NFL analyst.  He's a natural on camera and he has that extra player's perspective to tie into it.  He's a well spoken and intelligent guy.  He has a big future in NFL TV.

I agree. I absolutely love listening to Nate Burleson. Plus his passion for the game is so evident.
This game gives all the Patriots haters on the various networks a chance to pick the Jags to win, when they really just want the Patriots to lose. They'd pick the opposing team, regardless. They use stats to try to back up their case. But at the end of the day Max Kellerman just wants to see Patriots lose. The opponent is irrelevant. Kellerman says 10 things that give the Jags an edge. But if the Patriots blowout Jags today, he'll still pick against the Patriots in the SB, with another 10 things that give the NFC team an edge... I just sit back and enjoy.
(01-21-2018, 11:08 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]They just had an entire segment about how Blake Bortles is still, inexplicably, in the hunt. They like using us as cannon fodder because they like the smell of Tom Brady's aftershave, but they're still being a little cautious in case they are proven wrong.

Had to turn to ESPN. Terrell Davis's Jags hate annoys me to no bounds. He just won't give it up.
Bennett still salty about losing to us.
(01-21-2018, 01:37 PM)RealJagsFan Wrote: [ -> ]

Had to turn to ESPN. Terrell Davis's Jags hate annoys me to no bounds. He just won't give it up.

I actually like TD.

(01-21-2018, 01:38 PM)Jags239 Wrote: [ -> ]Bennett still salty about losing to us.

Bennett on the other hand I don't enjoy.
(01-21-2018, 12:19 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: [ -> ]

He is amazing, would love to see him at the head of the table when JB. retires.

(01-21-2018, 01:37 PM)RealJagsFan Wrote: [ -> ]

They had him talking about Fournette this morning, predicted a decent game but added "Won't be enough".
LeSean McCoy has some nerve to disrespect Blake Bortles name as if he don't got Tyrod Taylor as his quarterback and the reason why they keep coming up short is because of him. Blake Bortles will be the starter for the Jacksonville Jaguars next year and Tyrod Taylor will be a backup somewhere in the NFL because No One Believes In His Talent overall.
I like Romo and Burlenson after these playoffs as analysts
Been watching since 8 AM, and I find it interesting that every hour they run at least two Gillette commercials.....NAH, COULDN'T BE!!!

Before she went to the NFL Network, Kay Adams was employed by CSNNE. A Boston sports network. She did a football show with Tom Curren, a Patriots' Insider.