Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars.com - In and out: Gipson active, Ivory out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In and out: Gipson active, Ivory out

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...a0b1c8c27b

FS Tashaun Gipson active, RB Chris Ivory inactive for Jaguars against New England Patriots in AFC Championship Game at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Mass., Sunday at 3:05 p.m.
good we need him
Sweet
What’s the deal with Ivory? Seems like he’s in the dog house. I would think he’d be good to grind some yards and get a few tough carries
(01-21-2018, 02:57 PM)BuffaloRush Wrote: [ -> ]What’s the deal with Ivory?  Seems like he’s in the dog house.  I would think he’d be good to grind some yards and get a few tough carries

Had some fumbles, had a miscommunication w/ Blake on a screen pass.  Yeldon looking hot, so they go with the hot hand.
(01-21-2018, 03:07 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2018, 02:57 PM)BuffaloRush Wrote: [ -> ]What’s the deal with Ivory?  Seems like he’s in the dog house.  I would think he’d be good to grind some yards and get a few tough carries

Had some fumbles, had a miscommunication w/ Blake on a screen pass.  Yeldon looking hot, so they go with the hot hand.

That and he's not very good
(01-21-2018, 03:07 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]

Yep. Yeldon is a better RB2 anyway. He is really good in 3rd down and coming out of the backfield. His pass pro is better than Ivory's too, and Grant is a decent RB3 and does play special teams, ivory doesn't. Ivory is done with this team.
(01-21-2018, 03:11 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2018, 03:07 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Had some fumbles, had a miscommunication w/ Blake on a screen pass.  Yeldon looking hot, so they go with the hot hand.

That and he's not very good

I watched him tear it up many times with NYJ.  But I guess it’s possible he’s not the same player
(01-21-2018, 04:02 PM)BuffaloRush Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2018, 03:11 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]That and he's not very good

I watched him tear it up many times with NYJ.  But I guess it’s possible he’s not the same player

He's lost some of his explosiveness, but he's still pretty good. He gets a lot of hate from Jags fans unnecessarily IMO. 

He had a few really big plays for us this season but it seems he's not really a great scheme fit in Hackett's offense.

Bouye caught looking elsewhere

stupid