Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Thank you Jags, Duval, and all our fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has been so long since I've felt the energy that this team brought this year. So long since we had a team that is better than most and can hang with any team in the league; and today proved any! We were one defensive stop or a final offensive drive away from the super bowl. 

For a team that really just came together this year, after past years of utter incompetence and horrendous play, we almost beat the New England Patriots in their stadium in the Championship game. That really is some turn around guys. I know this hurts so much and I want to turn into a teenage girl watching chick flicks balling my eyes out, but what a year! We in one year have shown the jags are back and could be formidable for the near future. 

We have some of the best fans in the world. Even though we have been tainted by past years and sometimes our confidence sways when it shouldn't, I love being a Jag and am proud to have stuck with it all these years. Let's hope we can fill some of these offensive holes in the draft and tighten up the defense and get back to this game to win it this time!

Go Jags! DUUUUVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAL!
it was a great year,and if jags get past diviosnal round next season someone please bring duct tape with you to fan rally so he doesn't jinx us again with were going to super bowl,and were gonna win.
(01-21-2018, 10:21 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]it was a great year,and if jags get past diviosnal round next season someone please bring duct tape with you to fan rally so he doesn't jinx us again with were going to super bowl,and were gonna win.

Bwahahahahaahaha! Let's keep it to one game at a time lol