Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: They didn't want us in the Superbowl!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The calls on Bouye non calls all second half, even if it was bad play calling, still most of the non calls on 3rd down happened in the 2nd half at critical times
The halftime show will overshadow the game.
Neither did Hackett.
Who's they?
(01-22-2018, 04:22 AM)BamboozledAgain Wrote: [ -> ]The calls on Bouye non calls all second half, even if it was bad play calling, still most of the non calls on 3rd down happened in the 2nd half at critical times

They were debatable for sure , but I thought that Jacksonville got away with some holding and PI the previous week in Pittsburgh.  

Biggest problem with NFL right now is inconsistency with officiating.  If you’re going to let things go in the post season, then have the calls consistent.  Not on a game-to game to crew-to-crew basis
My issue was basically they let both sides be physical in the secondary all day, yet both P.I. were on Jacksonville and one was when both players were hand fighting the WR was out of bounds. Nothing that Bouye did on that play was anything more than what any of the other non-calls in the second half.

Even if the referee was arguing that Bouye illegally forced him out of bounds early, then the Patriots should have got the ball like 15 yards back of where it was marked it off.
Again...who's they?
(01-22-2018, 03:44 PM)Patriot71 Wrote: [ -> ]Again...who's they?

The people who dropped the money bags off at the refs house.
(01-22-2018, 07:16 AM)ZebrasDontPlay Wrote: [ -> ]Wake up sheeple
http://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2018...s.html?m=1

Says the gal who registered after the game to thump her chest.

I wonder how much meth the writer had to smoke to come up with all of that
My brain hurts
On the last offensive possession, the deep pass to Fournette down the sideline, how come he didn't make an effort to catch it, at least dive for it, it looked catchable. Game was fixed.
It just wasn't meant to be. People are saying Bortles under threw Westbrook on that last drive. Either way, Gilmore made a nice play.

Fournette didn't dive bc Bortles over threw him. On TV it looks close but it was over thrown. Diving just to dive wouldn't help.
(01-24-2018, 12:54 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]It just wasn't meant to be. People are saying Bortles under threw Westbrook on that last drive. Either way, Gilmore made a nice play.

Fournette didn't dive bc Bortles over threw him. On TV it looks close but it was over thrown. Diving just to dive wouldn't help.

Guy has ankle problems all year and wouldn't be able to drive his body to make the dive do anything but impede him.  We lost and need to be better so refs don't matter.  Young guys need to improve in the offseason so they have the stamina to make it count in the 4th quarter.
(01-22-2018, 03:59 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2018, 03:44 PM)Patriot71 Wrote: [ -> ]Again...who's they?

The people who dropped the money bags off at the refs house.

Who would that be?

(01-22-2018, 04:14 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote: [ -> ]

I wonder how much meth the writer had to smoke to come up with all of that

It’s satire, mockery and very good.
If the referees are not looking for holding on 3rd and 18 in the 4th Quarter, what the hell are they looking at?
If they are looking for holding on 3rd and 18 in the 4th Quarter, how do they miss two of them and a facemask?

It's kind of an important play. How is there not a flag thrown there?
(01-24-2018, 03:14 PM)Kotite Wrote: [ -> ]If the referees are not looking for holding on 3rd and 18 in the 4th Quarter, what the hell are they looking at?
If they are looking for holding on 3rd and 18 in the 4th Quarter, how do they miss two of them and a facemask?

It's kind of an important play. How is there not a flag thrown there?
You already know the answer to your questions.

So does the entire world of people that viewed that game. Including the most die hard cheats fans.
My God, they are still here?!?!? Lmao. This has become pathetic..... These pats fans must be teenagers with nothing to do after school or something.... Pathetic! Bwahahahahaahaha
(01-24-2018, 04:18 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: [ -> ]My God, they are still here?!?!? Lmao. This has become pathetic..... These pats fans must be teenagers with nothing to do after school or something.... Pathetic! Bwahahahahaahaha

Why so hostile?
Pages: 1 2