Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Max Kellerman on ESPN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Even Max Kellerman is calling BS on the officiating in the game yesterday.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=22179058
The whole world knows.
Known and very volcal Patriots hater. That's a whole lot of excuses.
Yeah, those six (6?!?) penalties were the game changer.

I'm sure they fired the ref who DARED call a penalty on the pats. Didn't he get his check in the mail?

Please.
(01-22-2018, 01:35 PM)NCJag Wrote: [ -> ]Even Max Kellerman is calling BS on the officiating in the game yesterday.

Max Kellerman cannot be your source of truth.... you have to be kidding me right? This guy hates the Pats, everyone knows that. The same guy that said Brady was going to fall off of a cliff last year. The same guy who never gives them credit at all EVER. ESPN is so biased against the Patriots its not even funny. But if this makes you feel better... sure. Kellerman is an idiot, talking head who knows nothing about sports.
when was the last time the pats got called for an offensive hold in the playoffs? least penalties for a team in a playoff game since 2011 when the patriots again played a clean game. I could see the confusion when Lewis got mugged to get the pats off the field in the 4th. do they call pass interference, a facemask, or horsecollar. just kidding, the result was predictable.
(01-22-2018, 02:05 PM)Tailgater Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, those six (6?!?) penalties were the game changer.

I'm sure they fired the ref who DARED call a penalty on the pats. Didn't he get his check in the mail?

Please.

It isn't about the number.  It has been explained and explained and explained again.
(01-22-2018, 01:50 PM)Patriot71 Wrote: [ -> ]Known and very volcal Patriots hater. That's a whole lot of excuses.

(01-22-2018, 02:05 PM)Tailgater Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, those six (6?!?) penalties were the game changer.

Please.

(01-22-2018, 02:07 PM)Boston_Prince Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2018, 01:35 PM)NCJag Wrote: [ -> ]Even Max Kellerman is calling BS on the officiating in the game yesterday.

Max Kellerman cannot be your source of truth.... you have to be kidding me right? This guy hates the Pats, everyone knows that. The same guy that said Brady was going to fall off of a cliff last year. The same guy who never gives them credit at all EVER. ESPN is so biased against the Patriots its not even funny. But if this makes you feel better... sure. Kellerman is an idiot, talking head who knows nothing about sports.

Just stop. 

How many people must you guys call haters? Every one that says you benefited from the officiating has been called haters. Do you honestly believe everyone outside of Boston is a hater unable to understand why this game was so poorly officiated?

Those 6 penalties gifted you a TD to close out the first half and a whistle stopped us from getting one ourselves. I’d say a 14 point swing in a game that was decided by 4 is quite significant.
(01-22-2018, 02:36 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2018, 01:50 PM)Patriot71 Wrote: [ -> ]Known and very volcal Patriots hater. That's a whole lot of excuses.

Please.

(01-22-2018, 02:07 PM)Boston_Prince Wrote: [ -> ]Max Kellerman cannot be your source of truth.... you have to be kidding me right? This guy hates the Pats, everyone knows that. The same guy that said Brady was going to fall off of a cliff last year. The same guy who never gives them credit at all EVER. ESPN is so biased against the Patriots its not even funny. But if this makes you feel better... sure. Kellerman is an idiot, talking head who knows nothing about sports.

Just stop. 

How many people must you guys call haters? Every one that says you benefited from the officiating has been called haters. Do you honestly believe everyone outside of Boston is a hater unable to understand why this game was so poorly officiated?

Those 6 penalties gifted you a TD to close out the first half and a whistle stopped us from getting one ourselves. I’d say a 14 point swing in a game that was decided by 4 is quite significant.

Had this scenario been the other way around the Boston media would be going nuts right now.

But it went their way so they reverse it.  Everyone else in the country is a hater.
(01-22-2018, 02:36 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: [ -> ]

Please.

It isn't about the number.  It has been explained and explained and explained again.

It has but the piss poor people of Boston are too [BLEEP] stupid to comprehend. It has now been made clear to me why BB never talks in interviews, his illiterate mouth breathing inbred fans wouldn't understand his attempt at communicating. I only wish the absolute worst for them and their team.

[BLEEP] off boston

Please.

(01-22-2018, 02:07 PM)Boston_Prince Wrote: [ -> ]Max Kellerman cannot be your source of truth.... you have to be kidding me right? This guy hates the Pats, everyone knows that. The same guy that said Brady was going to fall off of a cliff last year. The same guy who never gives them credit at all EVER. ESPN is so biased against the Patriots its not even funny. But if this makes you feel better... sure. Kellerman is an idiot, talking head who knows nothing about sports.

Just stop. 

You clearly dont watch ESPN then. Its a known fact Max Kellerman is a Pats hater. We've had a thread going about him for some time now on our forum. Please

Please.

Just stop. 

They weren't gifts. They were penalties. Your issue is with the Jags not the Pats or refs.
(01-22-2018, 02:30 PM)jagsfan1983 Wrote: [ -> ]when was the last time the pats got called for an offensive hold in the playoffs? least penalties for a team in a playoff game since 2011 when the patriots again played a clean game. I could see the confusion when Lewis got mugged to get the pats off the field in the 4th. do they call pass interference, a facemask, or horsecollar. just kidding, the result was predictable.

The one that gets me is the pick plays.  I don't understand why teams dont run pick plays as much as the Patriots do.  It is quite possibly the most subjective of all penalties and almost never gets called.  And they do it on at least half of their passing plays.  The very first drive of the game when they converted a long pass in our side of the field, one of their WRs didnt even pretend to run a pattern.  Ran straight into the defender covering the WR lined up next to him and started blocking him immediately.  I dont understand why more teams dont do this.  Obviously it is illegal but if it doesnt get called, keep breaking the rules until it does!
Whether or not the dude hates or loves the Pats has nothing to do with the fact that what he said is 100% true. It is not debatable to anyone with a half of a brain that the refs clearly showed bias in their officiating. NOT DEBATABLE.
This is the [BLEEP] that you're hitching your wagon to.

www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17163258
Why are Pat fans still here? Shouldn't they be moving on to the fanbase that trashes 100 year old fans?
We all know the penalties weren't the one thing that caused the loss. But they definitely didn't help. My real question is why the pats fans are still here chiming in? Y'all won. There's no need for your input anymore. This our board to complain if wanted. It's kind of sad to stay on someone else's board to push your opinion when you won. Go enjoy your victory and soon to be 6th title..... Let us get our frustration out without the all mighty input from people that are clearly entitled....
Why do Patriots fans feel the need to come here, sign up, and then defend the refs? It's almost as if deep down they know they get favorable calls and feel the desire to prove otherwise to justify their success. It was a one score game. There were a lot of plays on both sides that each team would rather have back. But a close game can go either way depending on how the refs tip the scales. Get the majority of the calls, good chance you win. If you dont get the calls, probably won't win. That's the nature of a close game decided by a few big plays. Could easily argue the Jags outplayed the Patriots but we didn't do so enough to overcome some critical calls not going our way. Obviously the Patriots made big plays when it counted. It's too bad the big play our team made (Jacks fumble and TD return) was brought back by a lousy call from the refs. Sure it looks liked you could have called pass interference a number of times by both teams. Why were only the Jags whistled for it? Would have been nice had the refs evened it out by calling some of those 4th quarter muggings of Marcedes Lewis. But they didnt. If the refs had evened up the penalties, then I like the Jags chances.
Jacks was down by contact.
(01-22-2018, 04:26 PM)Patriot71 Wrote: [ -> ]Jacks was down by contact.

How do you know? Did you go under the hood?

Refs should let plays like that finish, then go back for review. That is what it is there for.

I know you don't follow the Jags, but we have literally gotten hosed on that exact same scenario 3 times this year.
Pages: 1 2 3