Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What head coach does this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: qa1IJnN.jpg]

Quote:[Image: qa1IJnN.jpg]

One that's about to do this....

[Image: large.jpg]
Gus babies the players too much. We need an Enforcer as coach like Coughlin.
I am sick and tired of Gus Pollyanna Bradley.  Listening to him every week, yeah Blake threw a few interceptions but he didn't really play that badly.  Yeah Prince let the Raiders complete a 50 yard pass with 30 seconds to go in the half but that is more about how good Carr is.  Yeah 2 players got ejected but just shows they have passion. 

Quote:[Image: qa1IJnN.jpg]

Not exactly a Bobby Knight grip, is it?
We gotta compete!

Get better every day!

Keep it tight!

Accountability!
As long as we are sweeping the corners...oh, that's right, Crabtree did that for us.

Quote:Gus babies the players too much. We need an Enforcer as coach like Coughlin.

I hate to tell you, but yelling at players does not make somebody a good head coach.  There are many coaching styles.  If you're not a good coach, you're not a good coach.  Regardless of if you scream and yell at players is irrelevant.
Quote:I hate to tell you, but yelling at players does not make somebody a good head coach.  There are many coaching styles.  If you're not a good coach, you're not a good coach.  Regardless of if you scream and yell at players is irrelevant.
While I agree with this, most successful sports stories have a hot-headed coach behind them. There's more than a couple different approaches to coaching for sure, but the simplest method is to have the players bond over a common enemy, the coach. The tricky part is these types of coaches potentially lose the locker room quickly if they don't know what they're talking about and you could argue a coach who knew what he was doing doesn't necessarily need to be yelling and screaming. But we as fans do enjoy seeing the coaches get heated because at least then, we know we're not the only ones angry at what we're seeing. I swear I was yelling at my Television more than Gus was yelling at this team Sunday and it makes me wonder... I'm not a particularly loud or heated person, so if I'm upset with this team, either Gus has the patience and composure of a saint or he just doesn't care or isn't as frustrated as I am.
I've seen a lot of head coaches do that.

Quote:I've seen a lot of head coaches do that.
this
Quote:While I agree with this, most successful sports stories have a hot-headed coach behind them. There's more than a couple different approaches to coaching for sure, but the simplest method is to have the players bond over a common enemy, the coach. The tricky part is these types of coaches potentially lose the locker room quickly if they don't know what they're talking about and you could argue a coach who knew what he was doing doesn't necessarily need to be yelling and screaming. But we as fans do enjoy seeing the coaches get heated because at least then, we know we're not the only ones angry at what we're seeing. I swear I was yelling at my Television more than Gus was yelling at this team Sunday and it makes me wonder... I'm not a particularly loud or heated person, so if I'm upset with this team, either Gus has the patience and composure of a saint or he just doesn't care or isn't as frustrated as I am.

Most?  Nope.  Some...maybe.
Worst coach in nfl history.... history. At least we're making history.
It doesn't matter what his style is......him and  the staff he's assembled have consistently LOST since he was hired in Jan 2013.

The players have changed with high drafts and expensive free agents.

Nothing has changed.....NOTHING.

We have much better players now...yet we're still losing the same, if not more games.  How does this even make sense?

That photo is a screen grab that happened right as that 90 million dollar fool was having a mental meltdown. Bradley was probably telling him to shut his fat [BLEEP] mouth.

[BAD WORD REMOVED] Vermeil would do this. He'd be in tears ready to deliver his oscar worthy speech to his player who made the error on why it's important not to make such errors. Either way. There's really no wrong or right way about winning in this game from a coaching perspective. We've seen silent generals like Tom Landry and Tony Dungy win it. We've seen skull crackers and spit slingers like Bill Parcells, Tom Coughlin & Bill Cowher win it. I don't care how the coach conducts himself. Just as long as the damn team is winning. He could be more quieter than a mouse [BAD WORD REMOVED] in an attic that's been sound proofed with Allen Robinson's and Blake Bortles' soft feelings for all I care. Just get the product on the field correct and make sure it's a winning product. 

This one !!

[Image: 2247VictoryLockerRoomNYG113014.jpg]
...and this one

[Image: bondycolweb21s-2-web.jpg]

It comes from love...

Pages: 1 2