Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: here is something
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when we played colts earlier this year in london i was at church missed most of the game.  saw the seconed half though were Jags almost blew it. 

this thursday night ill be helping our church at my local high school football game. I'll miss most of that game thursday night.

Quote:when we played colts earlier this year in london i was at church missed most of the game.  saw the seconed half though were Jags almost blew it. 

this thursday night ill be helping our church at my local high school football game. I'll miss most of that game thursday night.

Can you just stay in church until the game is over?
the bears handed us the win the follewing week,and i was watching the whole game then. my only point here was i ahve always said this church is way more imporent then football. not that they will eer get this record under gus loosey goosey bradly,but if jags were 5-0 right now i would stil lbe helping the church out. maybe i picked a loseing nfl team this season,but at least my proitys are stright. :yes:  :yes: