Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., announces he will not seek re-election in November
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Supreme Court Justice in his future maybe?

Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., announces he will not seek re-election in November

South Carolina Republican Trey Gowdy, a key member of the House Intelligence and Oversight committees, said Wednesday he will leave Congress at the end of this term. The four-term congressman said he does not intend to seek another elected office. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/...ember.html
(01-31-2018, 01:39 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Supreme Court Justice in his future maybe?

Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., announces he will not seek re-election in November

South Carolina Republican Trey Gowdy, a key member of the House Intelligence and Oversight committees, said Wednesday he will leave Congress at the end of this term. The four-term congressman said he does not intend to seek another elected office. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/...ember.html

But I assume he'll still continue attending the Benghazi hearings.
I think he needs to go home and figure out a hair style. I've never seen a guy do crazier looking things with what is apparently his own natural hair.
That is a HUGE loss for the GOP. Gowdy is one of the best. I only hope his GOP successor is half as good. No way that seat goes blue. Not in that area.
(01-31-2018, 03:07 PM)Dakota Wrote: [ -> ]That is a HUGE loss for the GOP. Gowdy is one of the best. I only hope his GOP successor is half as good. No way that seat goes blue. Not in that area.

It might go blue if SC voters wake up one day and are simply tired of winning.
(01-31-2018, 04:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2018, 03:07 PM)Dakota Wrote: [ -> ]That is a HUGE loss for the GOP. Gowdy is one of the best. I only hope his GOP successor is half as good. No way that seat goes blue. Not in that area.

It might go blue if SC voters wake up one day and are simply tired of winning.

That would be like the Jaguars dumping Blake Bortles...  Banana