Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Houston Texans at Denver Broncos Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Jaguars fans! The 4-2 Denver Broncos host the 4-2 Houston Texans tonight in an important AFC battle shown on ESPN. Kickoff is at 8:25 ET. Gary Kubiak is back on the sideline to coach against his old team and former Broncos QB Brock Osweiler. The Broncos are coming off a loss at San Diego on TNF. The Texans beat Indianapolis at home in a comeback win on SNF last week. At this point Denver needs to win it more than Houston because of the division standings for each team. GO BRONCOS!

Your commentary is awful. Just start the thread.
Also, this should be in NFL large. #doublefail
Tinhorns stink. I can't believe they are the class of our division.
The fans booed Brock Osweiler when he came onto the field.

I hope Newton is OK. He just slipped without contact so I am surprised the injury is that bad.

Tore both patella tendons plus other damage. Career may be over.
Wow. Interesting fumble call
It was clearly a fumble slipped out befpre he threw.
Quote:Tore both patella tendons plus other damage. Career may be over.

Yeah he could have major damage that sucks hopefully he can recover for day to day life.

How the hell you do that?
Texans getting hosed. Love it.

They are saying there is other damage too. It's weird because watching the play, it didn't really look at that bad.
Quote:How the hell you do that?

I didn't see it but i saw they say he slipped and no contact guess being 300+ pounds not sure very crazy. They did say he tore one patella before in 2012.
Quote:Wow. Interesting fumble call

It looked like an incomplete pass at full speed. I was surprised the officials did not call it that originally.

Quote:It was clearly a fumble slipped out before he threw.

By less than a second.
Quote:How the hell you do that?

Slipping on natural grass while getting beat by the NFL's best defensive player.

Quote:They are saying there is other damage too. It's weird because watching the play, it didn't really look at that bad.

It did not look bad at all. I was surprised he even got hurt on the play.
Heres the torn patellar play crazy. http://i.imgur.com/CyZ44Lk.gif
Crazy is an understatement. His legs just buckled under him before Von Miller got there.

Does anyone know what other damage he suffered on the play?

Quote:Slipping on natural grass while getting beat by the NFL's best defensive player.

Except that's not what happened.
Quote:Except that's not what happened.

Watch the replay. Von Miller got to Derek Newton a couple seconds too late only because Newton's legs did not plant on the grass.
Quote:Crazy is an understatement. His legs just buckled under him before Von Miller got there.

Does anyone know what other damage he suffered on the play?

This is awful. #Texans RT Derek Newton has torn both patella tendons, @MikeGarafolo & I report, and there is more damage. As bad as can be.]

Think it implies arterial damage possibly.
Pages: 1 2