Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump Rallies/Polls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Anybody see the size of the man's rallies with thousands not able to get in? I'm just not ready to buy the output of some of these polls.
Hillary can't even fill a highschool basketball court and Trump continues to pull in 20-30k people at his rally's and 30k live streaming it.
Book it here. Regardless of whether the election is rigged, Hillary will win.

Just don't be surprised when Trump makes a "run" when MSM starts honest polling a week before election.
Quote:Anybody see the size of the man's rallies with thousands not able to get in? I'm just not ready to buy the output of some of these polls.

Yeah, check with Ron Paul about how well attendance at rallies correlates with vote percentage. I'd like to think the traitor has a chance of losing, but I like to think the Jags can turn it around too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bstWFlMGm-4

Ron Paul might not be so quick to assume these elections aren't rigged.

Quote:Hillary can't even fill a highschool basketball court and Trump continues to pull in 20-30k people at his rally's and 30k live streaming it.

Hillary supporters are too busy working in the middle of the day.

Trump comes to Florida and gets a bunch of white retirees to show up for his rally. 
Quote:Hillary supporters are too busy working in the middle of the day.

Trump comes to Florida and gets a bunch of white retirees to show up for his rally. 

With Hilldog paying people to attend her rallies, I would assume her supporters would be all over that.

Also, sitting home and waiting for government cheese isn't really considered "working" to the average person.
Quote:With Hilldog paying people to attend her rallies, I would assume her supporters would be all over that.

Also, sitting home and waiting for government cheese isn't really considered "working" to the average person.

Should probably check those demographics again!
I believe the polls. Remember, every candidate who is behind always says the polls are wrong.

If you average all the polls together like they do at real clear politics.com, Clinton is well ahead. Trouble is, The polls are all over the place. There are some well respected polls that show a dead heat.

What the polls cannot predict Is turnout. I know Trump's supporters are very enthusiastic. I also believe Clinton has a better machine for getting her voters to the polls.

So I think in spite of the polls showing Clinton is well ahead, The outcome could be unpredictable. I give Clinton the edge as of now. There are just too many large blocks of voters- the well educated, minorities, women, etc, who can't stand Trump.
Quote:Anybody see the size of the man's rallies with thousands not able to get in? I'm just not ready to buy the output of some of these polls.

You do realize that close to 130,000,000 people vote, right?   Trump is essentially like Tim Tebow right now.  
"the well educated" lol

Quote:Hillary can't even fill a highschool basketball court and Trump continues to pull in 20-30k people at his rally's and 30k live streaming it.

You do realize HRC has Barak and Michelle Obama hitting the trail.  Additionally, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, and several other Governors & Senators (HRC supporters) are conducting public speaking engagements leading up to the election.

Trump has himself and his son Erik out there taking pics with their crowd of white male nationalists (and I use that term loosely).

Quote:Also, sitting home and waiting for government cheese isn't really considered "working" to the average person.

Lets ignore the fact that the higher the education level, the more likely you are to support Clinton. It's fun to ignore facts.
Quote:You do realize HRC has Barak and Michelle Obama hitting the trail.  Additionally, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, and several other Governors & Senators (HRC supporters) are conducting public speaking engagements leading up to the election.

Trump has himself and his son Erik out there taking pics with their crowd of white male nationalists (and I use that term loosely).

Bernie pulled big crowds because people actually like him.  I dont see that anymore. There are really very few "special" people that like Hillary Clinton enough to go hear her talk.
Quote:Lets ignore the fact that the higher the education level, the more likely you are to support Clinton. It's fun to ignore facts.

How educated are you?
Quote:How educated are you?

In BJ's defense, he did use the word "likely", but yeah. I am educated and voting for Trump.

Trump has built his entire campaign on rallies. He's trying something new- relying on free media and voter enthusiasm. 

She's using the traditional methods.  She's has been raising much more money, running many more ads, and she has a lot more money to spend on ads between now and election day, and she has built the "ground game" to turn out her voters and get them to the polls, while Trump is lagging far behind in organization. 

So, if you want to cite Trump's rallies and crowd sizes as a reason why he would win, you have to also look at the advantages she has built herself towards actually getting more votes. 

She's a pro.   He's an amateur.  His campaign is constantly making strategic mistakes, neglecting the nuts and bolts of actually winning an election. 

Quote:You do realize that close to 130,000,000 people vote, right? Trump is essentially like Tim Tebow right now.
So he's overrated, pretty crap at what he does despite all the hype, and most of America is sick of him and wishes he'd shut up and go away?
Quote:So he's overrated, pretty crap at what he does despite all the hype, and most of America is sick of him and wishes he'd shut up and go away?

Tim Tebow hit a home run. Show some respect. Trump will hit a grand slam on election day.  That I can tell you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5