Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fournette, Ivory and Bohanan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow! Just thinking about the type of bruising running team we can be (If Ivory can can tighten up his fumbling issues) now that we have an actual starting NFL fullback and these 2 punishing backs. We'll more than likely be better than division foe, Tacks, and their 1 - 2 lil' "punch" they call themselves having.

I know we got Yeldon and Grant for our 3rd down and reserve needs, but to think of Ivory softening up that MIKE, for Fournette to come finish him off.. Yeah. I'm excited!

Go New, Winning Jags! 

How good is this Bohanan guy?
Quote:How good is this Bohanan guy?
Well, I would have to google, but I'm sure he's good  :whistling:
I'm excited for Yeldon... with Leonard and Ivory doing the heavy damage, and Grant ripping off big runs as their scat back on gimmick plays, Yeldon provides a nice change of pace with moves. As the Jaguars beef up their OL and focus more on the run game, I can see Yeldon as one of those 3rd down backs that averages like 5 to 6 ypc.

I can see Yeldon picking up on some of Fournette's running techniques. Preferably, the lack of hesitation. But even with his somewhat hesitant style (to hit the hole), with an improved oline or improved oline play, I can also see him with a nice lil per carry average too.

I'm a little less optimistic regarding Yeldon but then again I'm a touch more cynical by nature.  It just seems like there are fewer running plays and fewer options for RBs in general.... barring a certain kind of offense.  And within those limited touches, there is just too much competition at the position for us.  Have to think Fournette will be getting the bulk of the carries.... he better be having been taken 4th overall.  Ivory runs with the intensity you'd think Coughlin would want and I imagine will get a few snaps.  A few plays for Grant.  And then how many will be leftover for Yeldon?  I wouldnt be surprised if he only gets 4 or 5 touches a game.

Mods, please edit fullback's name?