Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Question on my amplifier..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My friend told me if I take amperes x volts I can get the wattage.. It does come out to 264 Watts but would that be per A and B channel.. Because it is a stereo receiver vintage kenwood..

My stereo says 120 volts x 2.2 amps on the back..
This has got to be the old Hero of the Day.
(02-27-2018, 08:43 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]This has got to be the old Hero of the Day.

1000%.  

Welcome back HOTD. I wish to one day love something as much as you love speakers.
(02-27-2018, 08:43 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]This has got to be the old Hero of the Day.

That's the name! I was trying to remember that guy, since this is certainly him.
(02-27-2018, 10:18 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]

That's the name! I was trying to remember that guy, since this is certainly him.

The football posts looked very familiar and then this just sealed it.
(02-27-2018, 10:18 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, I was trying to come up with it myself, but I couldn't even remember if it was this message board or another.