Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This off season is a Much shorter one for Jags fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't believe the NFL combine is next week and free agency hits in 3 weeks.

The typical Jaguar offseason starts in mid october (we are normally out of the playoff hunt by then) and extends all the way to May.   The jags won and played late in the year so it makes this offseason that much shorter.
Maybe don’t start a new thread for every thought that pops up in the ol noggin’.
(02-24-2018, 06:51 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe the NFL combine is next week and free agency hits in 3 weeks.

The typical Jaguar offseason starts in mid october (we are normally out of the playoff hunt by then) and extends all the way to May.   The jags won and played late in the year so it makes this offseason that much shorter.

I know, right?

Sometimes I wonder if I have missed something, but I tell you I'd much rather have it this way than the other way.
(02-24-2018, 07:07 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe don’t start a new thread for every thought that pops up in the ol noggin’.

The pot calling the kettle black?
(02-24-2018, 10:41 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2018, 07:07 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe don’t start a new thread for every thought that pops up in the ol noggin’.

The pot calling the kettle black?

I very rarely start threads so no.
(02-25-2018, 04:33 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2018, 10:41 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]The pot calling the kettle black?

I very rarely start threads so no.

Wait? So you don't want any thing to talk about? Then why are you here?
(02-24-2018, 06:51 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe the NFL combine is next week and free agency hits in 3 weeks.

No kidding.  It's like the entire universe has been thrown off schedule.
(02-26-2018, 09:30 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2018, 04:33 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]I very rarely start threads so no.

Wait? So you don't want any thing to talk about? Then why are you hear?

Because he likes sound?  

Just spit balling here.
(02-26-2018, 10:11 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

No kidding.  It's like the entire universe has been thrown off schedule.

Agreed.  Winning is a real distraction from the off season action around free agency and the draft.  We've usually got a pretty good handle on things by Christmas.
(02-26-2018, 09:30 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2018, 04:33 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]I very rarely start threads so no.

Wait? So you don't want any thing to talk about? Then why are you hear?

Yes, that’s exactly what I said.
(02-26-2018, 11:21 AM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2018, 10:11 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]No kidding.  It's like the entire universe has been thrown off schedule.

Agreed.  Winning is a real distraction from the off season action around free agency and the draft.  We've usually got a pretty good handle on things by Christmas.

Well distract me all the time then.

Though I keep going over the what ifs of the AFC championship, I'd much rather do that then pontificate about the offseason by October.