Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jalen Ramsey on ejection...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Jalen Ramsey on ejection: They don't want me to say this but I would do it again. I won't be disrespected
Awesome. Jalen deserves better than this trash-heap of a franchise. Gus can't be gone soon enough.

To me that's self serving. Don't like it.

<div>
<div>
<div>
<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/HaysCarlyon'>Hays Carlyon</a>
</div>
<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/HaysCarlyon'>‏<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@HaysCarlyon</span></a></div>
</div>

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;">Jalen Ramsey on ejection: They don't want me to say this but I would do it again. I won't be disrespected. <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jaguars?src=hash'>#Jaguars</a>[Image: NFL_Season_2016_JAX.png]

Well. Need to learn how to play with a good head on your shoulders and not like a fool. That's the surest way to never see the field if you're going to lose your compsoure over "respect". Doesn't matter if it's Bradley or Belicheck coaching this team. Sometimes you have to be the bigger man, and in most cases, the SMARTER man and not throw a punch or two. He should use that to his advantage. Let a good receiver swipe at you like a dummy to get ejected and then that means they line up some nobody on the next play. Guess what? You might be able to tip, pick, jump and make a difference on a route in the game now because you kept your cool.

I love that attitude. This guy is a winner, like Telvin and like Jackson. They will not have this farce continue.

Quote:I love that attitude. This guy is a winner, like Telvin and like Jackson. They will not have this farce continue.

Which one demands a trade first?
Jalen serves notice to the league on how to get him off the field.  Grow up.

Quote:Well. Need to learn how to play with a good head on your shoulders and not like a fool. That's the surest way to never see the field if you're going to lose your compsoure over "respect". Doesn't matter if it's Bradley or Belicheck coaching this team. Sometimes you have to be the bigger man, and in most cases, the SMARTER man and not throw a punch or two. He should use that to his advantage. Let a good receiver swipe at you like a dummy to get ejected and then that means they line up some nobody on the next play. Guess what? You might be able to tip, pick, jump and make a difference on a route in the game now because you kept your cool.

While I agree with you, I think we all-too-easily forget how old (i.e. young) some of these guys are. I'm twice Jalen's age and you catch me in the wrong state of mind the "right" way and I'm going to try to take your head off also. It's human nature, especially when everything around you is a trainwreck. Frustration builds up and all that anger has to go somewhere...

Is it right? Nah...but I am not going to dare sit here and say I don't get it.
Quote:Jalen serves notice to the league on how to get him off the field.  Grow up.

Exactly. If I am a veteran receiver and I see that you're this easy to get ejected you're in for a long day (possibly short). If I am a veteran coach I'd just take my 4th or 5th string no name receiver to go out there on a play or two and get on his nerves. Thanks Jalen!
Quote:Which one demands a trade first?

Telvin may just point blank refuse to sign a contract.
Mouth of the South

I don't mind it. He backs it up. All that matters.
Quote:While I agree with you, I think we all-too-easily forget how old (i.e. young) some of these guys are. I'm twice Jalen's age and you catch me in the wrong state of mind the "right" way and I'm going to try to take your head off also. It's human nature, especially when everything around you is a trainwreck. Frustration builds up and all that anger has to go somewhere...

Is it right? Nah...but I am not going to dare sit here and say I don't get it.

Still inexcusable. Some of these players regardless of age have been in competitive sports for many, many years. Showing respect and keeping your hands to yourself is just common sense. And all he's done now is basically broadcast to the rest of the NFL. "Yeah, I am hot headed and easy to manipulate into a scuffle for an ejection. Come at me bro....".
He didn't care if he got ejected, the game was over at halftime.
Quote:I don't mind it. He backs it up. All that matters.

Can't back it up when you get ejected......
I don't remember, did both players get disqualified or just Jalen?

Quote:He didn't care if he got ejected, the game was over at halftime.

This. Had it been a competitive game that we could win, I don't think he'd do that.
Marqise Lee wanted to get ejected also when he got his feelings hurt by a Raider. Then he wend to the sideline, did you see how he got in the face of Gus. Meltdown. He hates Gus and the loser coaching staff. He probably hates this loser Jaguars organization.
Quote:I don't remember, did both players get disqualified or just Jalen?

Both
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5