Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Clinton Bagman Gave or Directed $675k to Wife of FBI Official
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Clinton Bagman Gave or Directed $675k to Wife of FBI Official

Gov Terry McAuliffe of Virginia either gave or directed 675k to the campaign of  state Senate campaign of Dr. Jill McCabe. The 675k represented over 33% of her total contributions.  That’s a lot of money coming from a single source and for a state senate race.  She lost to the republican candidate Dick Black.

http://dailyheadlines.net/2016/10/clinto...-official/

this is an obvious conflict of interest.  but that is the status quo in Washington.

How does one become a Bagman?   Do you post for the job on Monster.com?

Quote:How does one become a Bagman? Do you post for the job on Monster.com?

Craigslist
Quote:Craigslist

Cool ..... I'd like to think that the fact that I sometimes bag my own groceries when there are staff shortages at Publix would perhaps give me a competitive edge.  I just hope that by responding to a craigslist ad, I don't place myself in jeopardy of a lady who's posting the ad for favors from innocent males like myself.
Once again, a lie makes it halfway around the world before the truth can get its pants on. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact...ge%2Fstory

"In November 2015, Jill McCabe lost, with Black getting 52.3 percent to McCabe’s 47.6 percent. Three months later, in February, Andrew McCabe became the FBI’s deputy director and part of an executive team overseeing the Clinton email probe."

"One might question whether Andrew McCabe should have recused himself from discussions over the email scandal, given the support his wife received from a Clinton confidant. But it’s hard to see how the trail runs to Clinton — or how McAuliffe would know that the husband of someone he was supporting in a Virginia legislative race was going to be promoted months later."

Because the Obama admin. The DNC and the Clinton campaign have maintained a full wall of separation right?

And how do you get from "should have recused himself" to "lie getting around the world?"