Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Post this on Locker room wall!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If this doesn't piss you off, nothing will! 

Walter Cheapskate has Jags as his 24th rated team next year.  See you in Atlanta! 

image: http://walterfootball.com/images/fball/j...b_logo.gif
[Image: jaguarsb_logo.gif] Jacksonville Jaguars (10-6) - Previously: 12. 
Overrated NFL Team: The Jaguars reached the AFC Championship, but let's not forget that they almost lost to the Bills at home, and that they lost at Tennessee in Week 17, and that they were blown out in San Francisco the week before, and that they lost to Blaine Gabbert in Week 12, and that they were up just 10-7 at Cleveland the week before. The Jaguars were super lucky all year, both with their schedule and lack of injuries. They won't be as fortunate next year, and both Indianapolis and Houston will be back in 2018. It's likely that the Jaguars will slip back to 4-12 or 5-11 next year. 

Read more: http://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php#ixzz59RbsPd4u

Read more at http://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankin...guw6YCi.99
He hates the Jags for some reason. Always has.

He’s the worst and you shouldn’t click on his articles again.
Jags at 24 and tinhorns at 5 lol, oh man, that’s a knee-slapper.

Walter’s so cute with his consistently bad predictions and delicious tears of hate.
Who?
Yeah, don't click his articles. I think he got prison raped in Jacksonville, or something.
"Lack of injuries". LOL. Our entire WR core was nearly wiped out for the majority of the year. No Robinson. Hurns off and on. Lee was dinged up. No Westbrook until week nine. No Greene. Cole and Mickens were relied on at one point in one game who were both undrafted.

We won games without Fournette and Ivory. We won games without Linder. We lost Robinson here and there at OT. The defense dodged a lot of bullets with the injuries but the offense got tore up by it all year.
What a hack. Why do Jags fans continue to go to his site?
(03-11-2018, 10:36 AM)Monty Wrote: [ -> ]What a hack.  Why do Jags fans continue to go to his site?

I like their mock drafts and prospect rankings. And for the most part, they keep it up updated on nearly a day to day basis. Scott Wright with NFLDraftcountdown still has the best overall layout and information for me personally but he's usually updating his information once or twice a month until the week leading up to the draft.
We did catch breaks last year and we had a defense to bail out our mistakes. The offense needs to make major strides in the off season to capitalize. Honestly, all the pundits can scoff, mock and rip the team because it will be settled on the field. Colts and Tinhorns are at a cross roads just like us. AFC South is going to be up for grabs.
If you really want a laugh, read his grade and recap after Free Agency last year. It’s pretty clear his girl left him in Jacksonville or something lol.

“Jacksonville Jaguars: D+
Acquired: TE Mychal Rivera, OT Branden Albert, G Earl Watford, DE/DT Calais Campbell, DT Stefan Charles, OLB Lerentee McCray, ILB Audie Cole, ILB Josh McNary, CB A.J. Bouye, S Barry Church.
Lost: RB Denard Robinson, WR Bryan Walters, TE Julius Thomas, OT Kelvin Beachum, G Luke Joeckel, DE/DT Jared Odrick, DE/DT Tyson Alualu, DT Roy Miller, DT Sen'Derrick Marks, OLB Dan Skuta, CB Prince Amukamara, CB Davon House, S John Cyprien.

Every year, the Jaguars make a big splash in free agency. Every year, I grade the Jaguars poorly for these moves. And every year, the Jacksonville fans bash me for it, claiming that I hate their team for some unknown reason. It's like clockwork.

Jacksonville went overboard this spring, bringing in huge names like Calais Campbell, A.J. Bouye and Barry Church. They spent nearly $150 million on these three players alone. All of them are very talented, but are they worth the money?

Absolutely not.

Campbell, Bouye and Church don't want to be Jaguars. As with previous big-name free agents the Jaguars signed in the past, Campbell, Bouye and Church have all left playoff-caliber teams and signed with one of the worst franchises in the NFL. They've effectively taken the money and retired to Florida. If they cared about their NFL careers, they would've taken slightly less money and remained with their superior franchises in an attempt to stay relevant and win a Super Bowl. That's exactly why at least two of these three players will be flops. Perhaps all three will bust. “
(03-11-2018, 10:55 AM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]We did catch breaks last year and we had a defense to bail out our mistakes.  The offense needs to make major strides in the off season to capitalize.  Honestly, all the pundits can scoff, mock and rip the team because it will be settled on the field.  Colts and Tinhorns are at a cross roads just like us.  AFC South is going to be up for grabs.

We had as many blow out wins as any team in the league.  This fool acts like we skimmed by with fluky late game wins.
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!
I hope we continue to get shown no respect, personally.

That way it'll be embarrassing for the doubters if we do it all again in 2018.

No team has a divine right to be showered with respect because of their previous achievements.. haters gon' hate... let them.
(03-11-2018, 11:03 AM)HolsterHusto Wrote: [ -> ]If you really want a laugh, read his grade and recap after Free Agency last year. It’s pretty clear his girl left him in Jacksonville or something lol.

Acquired: TE Mychal Rivera, OT Branden Albert, G Earl Watford, DE/DT Calais Campbell, DT Stefan Charles, OLB Lerentee McCray, ILB Audie Cole, ILB Josh McNary, CB A.J. Bouye, S Barry Church.
Lost: RB Denard Robinson, WR Bryan Walters, TE Julius Thomas, OT Kelvin Beachum, G Luke Joeckel, DE/DT Jared Odrick, DE/DT Tyson Alualu, DT Roy Miller, DT Sen'Derrick Marks, OLB Dan Skuta, CB Prince Amukamara, CB Davon House, S John Cyprien.

Every year, the Jaguars make a big splash in free agency. Every year, I grade the Jaguars poorly for these moves. And every year, the Jacksonville fans bash me for it, claiming that I hate their team for some unknown reason. It's like clockwork.

Jacksonville went overboard this spring, bringing in huge names like Calais Campbell, A.J. Bouye and Barry Church. They spent nearly $150 million on these three players alone. All of them are very talented, but are they worth the money?

Absolutely not.

Campbell, Bouye and Church don't want to be Jaguars. As with previous big-name free agents the Jaguars signed in the past, Campbell, Bouye and Church have all left playoff-caliber teams and signed with one of the worst franchises in the NFL. They've effectively taken the money and retired to Florida. If they cared about their NFL careers, they would've taken slightly less money and remained with their superior franchises in an attempt to stay relevant and win a Super Bowl. That's exactly why at least two of these three players will be flops. Perhaps all three will bust. “

That is pure gold lol
I respect Walter in as far as he doesn't even try to hide his hatred of the Jags. At least it's clear. There's a whole bunch of media people who slight us due to ignorance or laziness, but Walter has an active hatred. I think Tom Coughlin must have pissed in his cornflakes at some point.
He says Indy will be back but has them ranked even lower than the Jags and the Chiefs with basically a rookie QB at #3?? Ok
(03-11-2018, 10:55 AM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]We did catch breaks last year and we had a defense to bail out our mistakes.  The offense needs to make major strides in the off season to capitalize.  Honestly, all the pundits can scoff, mock and rip the team because it will be settled on the field.  Colts and Tinhorns are at a cross roads just like us.  AFC South is going to be up for grabs.

I agree, he is right that we did catch breaks last year. But we also beat good teams when we got opportunities to. So I don't know if we will regress, but we definitely play down or up to our opponents a good amount.
(03-11-2018, 11:50 AM)JNev Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2018, 11:03 AM)HolsterHusto Wrote: [ -> ]If you really want a laugh, read his grade and recap after Free Agency last year. It’s pretty clear his girl left him in Jacksonville or something lol.

Absolutely not.

That is pure gold lol

I wish we could troll the [BLEEP] out of this guy and remind him of how [BLEEP] wrong he was last year. Maybe Campbell, Bouye and Church realized that the Cardinals, tinhorns & Cowgirls weren't going to be play-off teams in 2017 and they collectively made a smart business decision. Maybe they realized with Tom Coughlin in the building and with his words and pedigree that we weren't [BLEEP] around like we once did. 

What a dense [BLEEP].
(03-11-2018, 11:04 AM)nate Wrote: [ -> ]

We had as many blow out wins as any team in the league.  This fool acts like we skimmed by with fluky late game wins.

fool?  Seriously you jest.  I enjoyed the season but what do you call the Chargers game?  We had a great 3 game stretch and the playoffs.  I hope we build on it and aren't a one year wonder.  I'm surprised that you can't objectively see that we had a really good defense and an improving but needs work offense.
(03-11-2018, 04:21 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2018, 11:04 AM)nate Wrote: [ -> ]We had as many blow out wins as any team in the league.  This fool acts like we skimmed by with fluky late game wins.

fool?  Seriously you jest.  I enjoyed the season but what do you call the Chargers game?  We had a great 3 game stretch and the playoffs.  I hope we build on it and aren't a one year wonder.  I'm surprised that you can't objectively see that we had a really good defense and an improving but needs work offense.
We annihilated:
Texans 2x
Colts 2x
Ravens
Steelers 2x
Bengals
Seahawks

Snuck by:
Chargers
Browns
Bills

Lost close games to:
Jets
Rams
Cardinals
Titans

Fairly beaten by:
Titans
Niners

Seems like we took care of business. I don't know how we really overachieved. Looks like we were actually 3-4 in close games.
Pages: 1 2