Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A-Rob to 49ers Smoke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sure does seem to be a lot of smoke about A-Rob signing the the 49ers, and where’s there’s smoke, there’s usually fire.  I’ve faith that we’ve a a plan for when he leaves, I’m just curious to see what it is.  Also things have been pretty quiet on the jaguars free agency rumors front, so I’m excited to see whatever our plan is to start taking some fruition tomorrow.
If he has to leave the NFC is preferable
49er fans are like the ugly girl in elementary and middle school who blossomed in high school and became obnoxious as can be.
(03-11-2018, 11:21 PM)Jagzfanfromiowa Wrote: [ -> ]Sure does seem to be a lot of smoke about A-Rob signing the the 49ers, and where’s there’s smoke, there’s usually fire.  I’ve faith that we’ve a a plan for when he leaves, I’m just curious to see what it is.  Also things have been pretty quiet on the jaguars free agency rumors front, so I’m excited to see whatever our plan is to start taking some fruition tomorrow.

I saw a flash on the NFL Network that he was going to be on air today to discuss entering the free agency market and his future in the league.
He is going to love that CA State Tax if he goes there. Florida and Texas teams have that nice no state tax feature. Then again their money is nothing like our money.
If I was him I rather be with Jimmy G than Trubisky.
(03-12-2018, 01:58 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]If I was him I rather be with Jimmy G than Trubisky.

or Bortles.