Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: AR15 on Adam Schein
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
AR15 is on Adam Schein....sure sounds like we’re parting ways.

Just said “wouldn’t rule out” return to Jags

Schein asked if he was maybe “offended” that he didn’t receive the franchise tag.....AR said, “for sure”, but then said all the right things about understanding it’s a business, etc
Schein doing his Bortles schtick....AR not having any of it, said Jags can win a SB with him....says “pretty damn close” this past year
Would love to keep him but Im not too worried that he is probably gonna be leaving. I feel like if he was an elite level receiver we wouldn't be having this discussion. He is IMO a lower level 1 at this point in his career with 1 really good season under his belt. I wish him the best.
Two final observations: AR15 sure sounds like a nice kid.....and Schein is a fool
Supposedly five teams are already interested in him. Chicago is also apparently the favorite to land him. Should know sometime this afternoon. I wish him the best of luck but I have a feeling he's fixing to get severely overpaid and ultimately end up under producing.
It's obvious why we didn't tag him.
He's not worth tagging.
Which means.....
Lol he's not worth a huge contract either.
He's gone folks.
There's no way we would decide to not tag him and then outbid other teams for him.
Now that we got the Number 15 freed up and are in need of a backup QB, is anyone else seeing the obvious plan of the Jags Front Office ?
(03-12-2018, 12:58 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Now that we got the Number 15 freed up and are in need of a backup QB, is anyone else seeing the obvious plan of the Jags Front Office ?

You might TEE some people off, forcing us to BOW out of this conversation.....
(03-12-2018, 01:08 PM)NCJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2018, 12:58 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Now that we got the Number 15 freed up and are in need of a backup QB, is anyone else seeing the obvious plan of the Jags Front Office ?

You might TEE some people off, forcing us to BOW out of this conversation.....

HA !!  Nice !!!

It's obvious why we're letting AR15 walk and are taking the tarps off.   #15 is Alive !!!
LOL .... 1010xl just stated that Green Bay is interested in AR15.   Looks like we're going to have the last laugh if A-Rob has an old injured QB that was drafted at #24 in Round 1 throwing to him.
(03-12-2018, 01:48 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]LOL .... 1010xl just stated that Green Bay is interested in AR15.   Looks like we're going to have the last laugh if A-Rob has an old injured QB that was drafted at #24 in Round 1 throwing to him.

Or if he goes down...
Deshone Kizer throwing to him....
It just doesn't make sense for him to sign him. It's a run heavy offense and we clearly aren't going to outbid someone for him.

SF makes the most sense because Shannahan will get the most out of him and they have a young stud QB.
Initially, I was totally in favor of keeping AROB one way or another. However, I have to agree with those who said he is going to get way overpaid and the Jaguars can't keep doing that. If he wasn't just injured, it would be another story. Hopefully, either DeDe and/or Cole will keep improving minimizing the loss of AROB. I also expect them to draft a receiver in the 1st 3 rounds and pick up a veteran in free agency.
(03-12-2018, 01:53 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]It just doesn't make sense for him to sign him. It's a run heavy offense and we clearly aren't going to outbid someone for him.

SF makes the most sense because Shannahan will get the most out of him and they have a young stud QB.

SF would be a good place for him but it doesn’t appear he will go their after seeing them lock up Goodwin. They still have Garçon as well. It would be smarter for them to draft a guy at 9 or in the top of the second round. 

Arob is proly gonna end up a bear, jet or packer
Yep ... our opportunity went out the door when we didn't franchise him. That would have been a good 1-year test to see his impact and post-injury speed and endurance.

Personally, I love the fact that our D will keep us in every game so I'm against signing WRs to big time contracts given the fact that Brady and Brees have shown that you can start 3 quick, shifty, average-type WRs and make them impact players through their years in the NFL. Now if we can just turn Bortles into Brady or Brees we'll be just fine.
If ARob becomes a Jet his career is over. That place is the player graveyard.
I’d actually be happy if Arob ends up in Green Bay
I can't believe we are letting him walk for nothing. Jaguars have one good season in 10 years and think its ok to let good players go for nothing lol.
(03-12-2018, 04:15 PM)Kcirred Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe we are letting him walk for nothing.  Jaguars have one good season in 10 years and think its ok to let good players go for nothing lol.

We could very easily get a 3rd rd Comp pick for losing him. Something more valuable than what the Phins got for Landry
(03-12-2018, 04:17 PM)JNev Wrote: [ -> ]We could very easily get a 3rd rd Comp pick for losing him. Something more valuable than what the Phins got for Landry

The first pick of the 4th round this year is worth more than a comp pick that will be one of the very last picks of the third round next year. Not to mention the other late pick they got.
Pages: 1 2