Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hilarious
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gregg Rosenthal on NFL.com put together this list of the "Top 32 QBs in the NFL RIGHT NOW...."  This is....wow....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...across-nfl
Wow I can't believe this guy gets paid. I don't care about Bortles not being there, I mean, the whole list is awful.
(03-12-2018, 02:06 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]Wow I can't believe this guy gets paid. I don't care about Bortles not being there, I mean, the whole list is awful.

The thing I laughed at the most is Teddy Bridgewater.  The guy hasn't played in TWO YEARS.  Deshaun Watson is rehabbing a torn ACL. Tannehill: Ditto.  Its friggin hilarious to think that somehow the Vikings at one point in time had 10% of the best QBs in the league according to this guy.
It just proves that literally any somewhat knowledgeable sports fan could be a sports writer/talking head. He has Cam Newton as a top 10 qb. Seriously? Top 10 athlete playing qb, maybe. Not a good qb. Big Ben better than Drew Brees? Not hardly. Carson Wentz is the 5th best qb in the league?? What has he proven? A great talent, yes. But he's proven nothing. Jameis Winston ahead of the next 6 he has ranked. In what parallel universe?

And by the way, I'd rather have Blake at qb than any of those listed below 20. He is as good as any of them, except maybe Foles. And that is admittedly biased based on Foles' play in the playoffs in that system.

He's got to be somebody's nephew. It's the only explanation for his having a job.
I just got done looking through that list. It was so disrespectful and aggravating to go through it. Just [BLEEP] insane he got away with actually posting such horse [BLEEP]. He [BLEEP] put three free agents from the Vikings on the list ahead of Bortles. I can understand Keenum... to an extent. But how the hell does Bradford with two starts and his injury proneness and Bridgewater who didn't even play make that list over him?

How in the [BLEEP] can you place Winston anywhere on that list when he's done ZERO in the NFL. How can you have Mahomes with no starts on this list? He has other guys ranked higher than Alex Smith who have NO business being anywhere near the top fifteen at all. Just disrespectful as hell. Blake won games without a decent receiving core. He won games without Fournette. He kept battling back in Pittsburgh and he didn't cost us the game in New England either.

Man, the more and more [BLEEP] that I see like that. The more and more I hope this [BLEEP] kid wins it all. I really hope he pulls it off in 2018. I really do. Can't stand these [BLEEP] like Gregg Roesnthal and Chris Simms. [BLEEP] chumps.
I see we have moved past hilarious...
These must be his fantasy dynasty QB rankings.
This list gentleman is the hate that Blake Bortles has within the media based on not living up to expectations during the 2016 season. So it might take a couple of years before the media can finally respect Blake Bortles as a QB again because they just can't let go of him disappointing them during that time. He's the only QB in NFL history that can help take a team to the AFC Championship game and get zero credit for it but all the blame because they came up short
(03-12-2018, 05:25 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]These must be his fantasy dynasty QB rankings.

If that's the case he's still in the wrong. Blake still had just as many touchdowns with actually LESS turnovers compared to a good majority of his rankings. And again. He produced WITHOUT a big name receiver or target. He won games and produced WITHOUT Fournette. 

That guy is a total piece of [BLEEP]. Just trying to drum up ratings during the off season. He had Tyrod [BLEEP] Taylor ranked on the list around 22nd overall. twenty [BLEEP] second..... that's INSANE. He's too gun shy with the football. He got benched at one point during the season. He didn't do [BLEEP] against our defense in the biggest game of his career. 

Meanwhile. Blake catches a rash of [BLEEP] from the mainstream for his lack luster performance against Buffalo and next to nobody outside of Jacksonville gave us a chance in Pittsburgh and all the kid did was respond and answer when the defense kept giving up huge play after huge play after huge play. 

Just disrespectful and more aggravating than a [BLEEP].
(03-12-2018, 05:28 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: [ -> ]He's the only QB in NFL history that can help take a team to the AFC Championship game and get zero credit for it but all the blame because they came up short

How quickly you forget the relentless mocking of Mark Sanchez...and that was before the butt fumble...and he went to the AFC championship game twice. Or Rex Grossman, and he actually went to the Super Bowl. This isn't unprecedented sorry.
What a bunch of trash. He puts Mahomes on there who hasn’t even been a full time starter, and Mariota, who’s stats were exponentially worse the Bortles....I am really rooting for Blake to do good this year. Would be great to writers like this to shut their dumb pieholes and crawl into their hovels of ignorance.
I put some dude in a body bag on twitter because he didn’t grew with my opinion that Tyrod Taylor was not better than B.B. I replied that Taylor got benched for Nathan Peterman. Check mate. So I guess some good came from the article
That wasn't a parody list?
(03-12-2018, 02:01 PM)NCJag Wrote: [ -> ]Gregg Rosenthal on NFL.com put together this list of the "Top 32 QBs in the NFL RIGHT NOW...."  This is....wow....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...across-nfl

[Image: Thats-my-Teammate.jpg]
My God. This is on the NFL website to boot. It's like the guy has never seen an NFL game. He also said Kaep just missed the cut? How can someone not in the league be on there. Tebow just missed the cut as well?
I'm going to assume he confused his top Madden QBs list with his best real life QBs list. What a fail.
I wonder what BB5 ever did to this guy?
(03-12-2018, 09:33 PM)jaglyn Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what BB5 ever did to this guy?

Hell, what did Brees do to the guy? I guess you could make an argument Rodgers is better than Brees, but Big Ben?
Biff....ah fuhgeddaboutit.
Wow. Saw this the other day...Mariota throws for more INTs than TDs and he's better than Blake? Lol.
Pages: 1 2