Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Great film room article on Norwell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there's already a thread about the Norwell signing but this one is a fantastic article specifically about his play. (merge the thread is this one is unnecessary of course)It's from a Texans website but it's still a great read with lots of great clips, gifs and so on. Fantastic work by the writer.

https://www.battleredblog.com/2018/3/12/...ew-norwell

I wasn't expecting us to be in the mix for him as I thought it was going to be too expensive but this addition is fantastic to our Oline.  For those who haven't seen much of him you'll get a good idea of how good this guy is.
Good read. Seems like even his mistakes aren't TERRIBLE, just needs to tighten his footwork. Overall body of work is killer. He's gonna be a monster on the left side between Cam and Linder.
Incredible he didn't give up a sack or pressure the while season
thoroughly enjoyed that, he's gonna fit our style perfectly
hopefully his run blocking is just as good. thats what he'll be doing more of.
I am surprised the Jags decided to spend this amount of money, but how can a Jaguar fan not love the move. Clearly, Coughlin and Caldwell will continue to emphasize the running game on offense and hope the defense continues to be elite. Time will tell whether the money should have gone to AROB instead, but I commend the organization for doing everything in it's power to get this team to the Super Bowl.
Adding this guy to the team will help us get an extra 50-75 rushing yards a game.
IDK how keeping Blake safe in the ticket is a good thing.
He sucks when he stays home.
He's much better when he rolls out.
Hopefully he Improves the running game.
(03-13-2018, 02:10 PM)diehardjagsfaninsocal Wrote: [ -> ]IDK how keeping Blake safe in the ticket is a good thing.

He's here to keep the pocket clean for our QB of the future and to immediately open holes in the running game until the QB change takes place.
(03-13-2018, 02:20 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2018, 02:10 PM)diehardjagsfaninsocal Wrote: [ -> ]IDK how keeping Blake safe in the ticket is a good thing.

He's here to keep the pocket clean for our QB of the future and to immediately open holes in the running game until the QB change takes place.
Keep wishful thinking my man
That isn't wishful thinking......that's a new reality for 2018 and beyond.....have you watched those game vids?
He's a wall......plays like Boselli