Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trade for a WR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
YFor some reason I think we trade for a WR.  Their have been reports of OBJ, Dez, and I’m sure others who I’m sure may be available via trade.  I could just see us moving a pick or 2 plus maybe a player like Fowler for a veteran receiver.  Do this, let Lee go, and bring Hurns back at a smaller number and we’ll be good to go.
I think the tight end position is much more valuable in this offense than a receiver.
I am down for making a move for a down field WR. But I don't want either one of the divas you mentioned.
Never mind, we just resigned Marquise Lee.
If TB would listen, I'd make an offer for oj howard
(03-13-2018, 03:18 PM)Achilles Wrote: [ -> ]If TB would listen, I'd make an offer for oj howard

If I'm TB I take no less than two first rounders. Howard is elite and has a chance to be generational. Tight ends take time to develop, sometimes a few years. They signed Brate but they got Howard on his rookie deal. 2 TE set.
(03-13-2018, 03:18 PM)Achilles Wrote: [ -> ]If TB would listen, I'd make an offer for oj howard

They wouldn't and you don't have enough to offer.
(03-13-2018, 08:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]

They wouldn't and you don't have enough to offer.

Oh we have a soothsayer here I guess. Well man why don't you just tell the message board how the rest of the off-season is going to unfold?

I mean normally I dig your posts as they have the enthusiasm and naivety of a 14 year old that just discovered football, but clearly you have eclipsed that and should be the clear cut omnipotent focus of the message board. My apologies for suggesting what I would do if I ran the team before you dashed my hypothetical dreams.

Clearly you are the superior mind and I will never be able to apologize enough to you for having my own thoughts.
(03-13-2018, 11:43 PM)Achilles Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2018, 08:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]They wouldn't and you don't have enough to offer.

Oh we have a soothsayer here I guess. Well man why don't you just tell the message board how the rest of the off-season is going to unfold?

I mean normally I dig your posts as they have the enthusiasm and naivety of a 14 year old that just discovered football, but clearly you have eclipsed that and should be the clear cut omnipotent focus of the message board. My apologies for suggesting what I would do if I ran the team before you dashed my hypothetical dreams.

Clearly you are the superior mind and I will never be able to apologize enough to you for having my own thoughts.

Really friend, you should ease down. TB took Howard a year ago and love him, that's all I said, nothing personal.