Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dion Lewis to the tacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ycm8ibEE_bigger.jpg][b]Adam SchefterVerified account [/b]@AdamSchefter
FollowingFollowing @AdamSchefter
More

Former Patriots’ RB Dion Lewis intends to sign a 4-year deal with Tennesee, source tells ESPN.
9:17 PM - 13 Mar 2018

I like this move for them and I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being close to a 50/50 or 60/40 split on touches with Henry.
Henry and Lewis is a damn good backfield. Not looking forward to playing this much improved titans squad.
What he do against us in the playoffs? Actual question
Titans expected to sign RB Dion Lewis to 4-year deal

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...4year-deal

The Tennessee Titans are expected to sign former Patriots running back Dion Lewis to a four-year deal, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports.
(03-13-2018, 09:38 PM)ColoJag Wrote: [ -> ]What he do against us in the playoffs? Actual question

Not much,our LBs are too fast
Meh. Murray was better.
(03-13-2018, 09:38 PM)ColoJag Wrote: [ -> ]What he do against us in the playoffs? Actual question

He got the first down with an obvious holding call to ice the game.
(03-13-2018, 09:29 PM)HJackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Henry and Lewis is a damn good backfield. Not looking forward to playing this much improved titans squad.

Same. Rivalry just got bigger. I don’t look forward to testing our wr core without a deep threat on those 2 SB winning CB’s they’ve added either. Bout to get real up in here.
Titans are going to be tough this coming season.  Between them, The Jaguars and The Texans the AFC South is no longer going to be a "weak division".
(03-14-2018, 07:27 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Titans are going to be tough this coming season.  Between them, The Jaguars and The Texans the AFC South is no longer going to be a "weak division".

True.  Depends on Watson coming back strong from the ACL and if Mariotta can make a leap.  Tennessee has a darn good O Line.  Houston has Hopkins/Watson.  Its gonna be a dog fight.  10-6 wont do it this time.