Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags @ Titans score predicions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I like the Titans to roll over the Jags.  Titans 27 Jags 9

Jags 42, stinking tacks 10. Boom.

it's a lose lose game... either we look awful and barely win.... keeping Gus his job another week... or we lose to another horrible team that happens to be our rival... and Gus probably still stays because Khan is a complete idiot.

Jags 19-16 Titans

I just don't care.  I watch with no belief and no enthusiasm...the Jags WON.  They've finally sucked the life out of me.

28-10 Titans
35-10 tacks.

Mariota is an average NFL QB, but that puts him in basically another universe than Bortles.
Quote:I just don't care.  I watch with no belief and no enthusiasm...the Jags WON.  They've finally sucked the life out of me.
Well suck that life back in, no not that :blink:  , the life , the life. We got a foosball game to win dammit.
Forfeit.

Congrats Titans.

I'm actually picking Tennessee
45 14 Tennessee
We could get run on for like 300 yards come Thursday.  This is setting up to be a disaster.

I just hope it's not a close game...I want a complete blowout, either way.

I second sf32.  I don't care in the slightest.  Not even watching the Jags until we see a coaching change.

Jags - 21

Tacks - 20

I'm only picking the Jags because it will delay us getting coaching changes like we need. If I base this game on what I've seen so far:

Jags - 10

Tacks - 34

Since my predictions have been correct, my trend with continue.

17-14 Jags and Gus continues to be safe.
Probably titans. Probably a blowout. And hopefully that will be the death knell for Gus
Jags 24 Titans 20

The team is in dire straits right now:

Quarterback regressed, not making accurate throws/reads, and winding up like an outfielder throwing home.

No running game whatsoever.

Receivers having numerous drops.

Defensive scheme is trash.

Got the owner asking everyone what the problem is.

Star players frustrated, getting ejected.

Players lashing out at fans for lack of support.

Team leader has no idea how to fix problem, except do what they do, but only better. Reality is, what they do is lose.

And on top of all that, tonight they will wear their brown mustard uniforms (Go Team Dijon!).

I don't have a good feeling about tonight. It's in the players head right now that they are broken and need fixed. I would be surprised if we could mustard (pun intented) even 1 TD tonight.

Jags 9

Titans 31
Jags organization in disarray. Lebeau's D makes Blake curl up like Gabbert. Murray and the titans o-line dominate the line of scrimmage. Mariota scores a td on a 80 yard run.

Titans 35, Jaguars 3.
Pages: 1 2 3