Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I don't see one more win on the schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't think this team could beat the Tacks or anyone else on the schedule.

They seriously could go 2 - 14

12-4. Win out, guaranteed. Facts jack. Take it to bank and deposit it then write checks all over town on it. Boom.

Yes they will.

10 games left. They'll somehow find a way to win 3 or 4 of the last 10.

Split with the tacks.

Maybe beat the Colts again.

Win 1 or 2 against teams that nobody thinks they should.

It'll be another 5-6 win season. YAY!
Quote:Yes they will.

10 games left. They'll somehow find a way to win 3 or 4 of the last 10.

Split with the tacks.

Maybe beat the Colts again.

Win 1 or 2 against teams that nobody thinks they should.

It'll be another 5-6 win season. YAY!

50 burger against the Broncos...

Easy.
I will give this warning to any considering attending any of the remaining home games.

If you are a fan of offensive football, or at the very least like the occasional sign of life from that side of the ball, find something else to do the first two games in December (Home vs. Denver, Home vs. Minnesota) in back to back weeks.

Quote:I will give this warning to any considering attending any of the remaining home games.

If you are a fan of offensive football, or at the very least like the occasional sign of life from that side of the ball, find something else to do the first two games in December (Home vs. Denver, Home vs. Minnesota) in back to back weeks.

If we couldn't take advantage of the Raiders' defense, the rest of these games will be almost unwatchable. Almost all winning teams left on the schedule.
Quote:I will give this warning to any considering attending any of the remaining home games.

Quote:If we couldn't take advantage of the Raiders' defense, the rest of these games will be almost unwatchable. Almost all winning teams left on the schedule.
Given how we have traditionally stunk up the joint against the Texans, I would also add the Dec 18th game at Houston to the "Do not watch" list-even if the Texans are without J.J. Watt.
Quote:Given how we have traditionally stunk up the joint against the Texans, I would also add the Dec 18th game at Houston to the "Do not watch" list-even if the Texans are without J.J. Watt.
We couldn't score against a depleted Bears defense and the 32nd ranked defense of the Raiders. This offense, barring unforeseen changes, will be downright unwatchable (if that is even possible after everything we've seen) against Minny, Denver, and Houston.
Quote:We couldn't score against a depleted Bears defense and the 32nd ranked defense of the Raiders. This offense, barring unforeseen changes, will be downright unwatchable (if that is even possible after everything we've seen) against Minny, Denver, and Houston.
But there is ZERO reason....ZERO excuse...for this level of offensive productivity given the talent on that side of the ball.

None whatsoever.
We will win at least 2 more from teams shutting it down and improving their draft position at the end of the season and we will call it "improvement."

Quote:But there is ZERO reason....ZERO excuse...for this level of offensive productivity given the talent on that side of the ball.

None whatsoever.
Absolutely. 

I'm hoping they turn it around, but I don't see it.

We just had a measuring stick game against Oakland (which we failed miserably). The titans game, a team that started their rebuild later than we did, will once again show Thursday how far behind we are.
Quote:But there is ZERO reason....ZERO excuse...for this level of offensive productivity given the talent on that side of the ball.

None whatsoever.

Which is why Olson Bears as much blame as anyone.
We'll be lucky to win another game. I'll give you that much. If they can't win this Thursday against the tacks. It's likely they'll spiral out of control. That was my biggest fear coming into this fourth year with so many young players on the roster. You're seeing slumps on offense and the defense can only do so much for this team in general. But when you start losing games like they did at home against Green Bay and Baltimore. And then you get your teeth kicked in like they did in San Diego and against Oakland yesterday. That wears down a young team's mentality. They don't have enough solid veteran leaderhsip on either side of the football to keep everyone's feet grounded and composed mentally. They won't bounce back at all at this point.

I disagree.

I'm already finding the football quite offensive.
Quote:I disagree.

I'm already finding the football quite offensive.
Nice.
Ive come to a realization... It doesn't matter if we play the raiders defense, or the vikings defense... it will look the same.  We run an offense that struggles to move the ball no matter who the defense is.  We will look just as bad, but not much worse against denver's D and minny's D as we did yesterday vs Oakland's D

you watch... this team is a joke

The Jags haven't beaten a team with a winning since Gus took over, so it's unlikely we'll win again the rest of the season.  Maybe we get lucky and squeak out one or two, just from sheer luck and the amount of talent that we've acquired.  

With a decent coach, this is an 8-8 or better team.  We're lucky to finish 4-12, very likely 3-13.  
We may not gain a yard against Denver. Baldy Bortles may throw 8 picks against Minnesota.
lol you guys are so emotional, we will win at worst 3 more games

Quote:lol you guys are so emotional, we will win at worst 3 more games
Point them out smart guy.

Last year was the easiest schedule in the league. Go look at their remaining schedule and try to find some wins.
Pages: 1 2