Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Marrone laying down the law.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...6b355b455e

Not quite the welcome party that Gus gave...

I LOVE IT!!!!!
Oh hell yeah!  You're gonna work.  Love it.  

Marrone is going to be a great coach for us. 

Marrone is gonna break it off in someone this season.
Haha nice.

No ice cream?
Quote:No ice cream?

I will be oh so happy when we can stop talking about ice cream.

Quote:I will be oh so happy when we can stop talking about ice cream.
thank you. I didnt find it that funny to begin with but its still lingering even after the man is gone. 
Heck yeah go Marrone !
Marrone is going to be a good coach for us.  I know people like to knock him for opting out of his contract in Buffalo but he had success there and is a tough, hard nosed coach in the mode of Tom Coughlin.  He won't always be particularly comfortable with the press but that's OK.  I think he'll do a great job here.

So very refreshing from the ilk of Gus the jackass..
Hope he is better than he was as an o-line coach. He really never improved the line the time he was coaching them. Hope he doesn't interfere with whoever is the current o-line coach who has to be better than Marrone.

I think every coach just gave up, players included and then tried to get him fired. Would explain all the terrible play by the offence.
Nice!

Thats exactly why tom kept him around. I like Marrone more and more every time i here him.

Quote:Marrone is going to be a good coach for us.  I know people like to knock him for opting out of his contract in Buffalo but he had success there and is a tough, hard nosed coach in the mode of Tom Coughlin.  He won't always be particularly comfortable with the press but that's OK.  I think he'll do a great job here.

The Buffalo media has no room to talk about this as long as GM Doug Whaley is running the show up there.
Quote:Marrone is going to be a good coach for us. I know people like to knock him for opting out of his contract in Buffalo but he had success there and is a tough, hard nosed coach in the mode of Tom Coughlin. He won't always be particularly comfortable with the press but that's OK. I think he'll do a great job here.

he had a contract that stated that if Ralph Wilson passed, he could opt out of the contract.

without knowing who the new owners could be, or the bills would stay in western new York, I'd opt out too. Plus the bills haven't been managed well under Whaley.
He sounds like a young Coughlin.

Really listening to those 3 on the phone to a new player, Caldwell sounded like an assistant manager at Publix, Marrone the meat manager, and Couglin the experienced District Store Manager, who can motivate as well as threaten. Great to have Tom C. back.

Quote:He sounds like a young Coughlin.

Really listening to those 3 on the phone to a new player, Caldwell sounded like an assistant manager at Publix, Marrone the meat manager, and Couglin the experienced District Store Manager, who can motivate as well as threaten. Great to have Tom C. back.
Dave has sounded a bit chippy all night. He still jokes a little bit with the media, but i think Tom is slowly rubbing off on him.
Pages: 1 2