Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
John Bolton in as National Security Adviser. Wow. He was such a loon that Republicans wouldn't approve him as ambassador to the U.N. He's a guy looking for a military conflict to get us into. I thought Donald was going to pull the US back from foreign involvement. Fasten your seat belts.

Pretty soon Fox is going to run out of "contributors".

Someone recently said that Trump is firing people like he's trying to get under the salary cap.

Where's Stoud getting all fired up about the stock market? Those MAGA hats and Trump ties are going to cost a whole lot more.

Another cool line: the Trump White House is so dysfunctional that the right wing doesn't know what the far right wing is doing.

Never boring. Unintentional comedy 24/7. Oh well, let's see who FSU is doing against Gonzaga.
Thank you for allowing me to live rent free in your head.
LOL
Who is this Hard Rain fella and why are they in possession of whatever Gonna Fall is?
The 'Stache chuckles in your general direction.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNRiOI3f_cw_Hzbbfq60v...m2q9_BxKb1]
(03-22-2018, 11:13 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for allowing me to live rent free in your head.

You respond every time don't you?

I always enjoy unintentional comedy. That's why you and Donald are terrific.
(03-23-2018, 10:45 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]The 'Stache chuckles in your general direction.

Bolton's moustache was the reason Trump didn't want him as Secretary of State when forming his cabinet.
See, Adam2012 gets it. The Trump Presidency is a comedic gift that never stops giving.

The hubbub about not wanting Boldon as Sec of State was cleared up with a menu change. Trump didn't want to see butternut squash soup on the 'stache at State dinners, so they changed it to clam chowder.
Hard Rain?  Did you mean Stormy ?