Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars.com - Khan: “It’s a great feeling”
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Khan: “It’s a great feeling”

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...e4dea613a4

Owner Shad Khan during the 2018 NFL Annual League Meeting on the Jaguars’ 2017 success: “To be able to finally break through is obviously a great sense of accomplishment”
Slow news lately, eh? What's the bot gonna post next, what Bortles had for breakfast?
(03-27-2018, 05:02 PM)jjgator Wrote: [ -> ]Slow news lately, eh? What's the bot gonna post next, what Bortles had for breakfast?

Tacos and a ciggie probably.
(03-29-2018, 05:44 AM)DragonFury Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2018, 05:02 PM)jjgator Wrote: [ -> ]Slow news lately, eh? What's the bot gonna post next, what Bortles had for breakfast?

Our kind of guy.
(03-29-2018, 05:44 AM)DragonFury Wrote: [ -> ]

THAT'S MY QUARTERBACK!
(03-30-2018, 09:39 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2018, 05:44 AM)DragonFury Wrote: [ -> ]Tacos and a ciggie probably.

THAT'S MY QUARTERBACK!

I have this image of Tom Brady rolling out of bed at precisely 5:30, in his patented TB12 sleepwear, with its soft, bioceramic print on the inside that absorbs natural heat and reflects Far Infrared back to the skin, helping the body sleep better and recover faster.  He strides confidently to his kitchen where he whips up a blender full or all natural, organic, locally grown, fruits and vegetables, hits the button on his bigscreen TV, and watches game film. 

Meanwhile, Blake opens one eye, groans as he slowly rolls out of bed in the t-shirt he got for free at a local Jax Beach bar, sits on the edge of the bed as he cautiously scans the bedroom to make sure he is where he thinks he is, looks over his shoulder and tries to remember the name of the female person on the other side of the bed, stands up on wobbly legs, scratches his backside, goes to the kitchen where he opens the refrigerator, pulls out a container and cautiously smells the contents, then moves to his kitchen table where he lights up a cigarette and eats the leftover tacos out of the container.