Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: One thing to be grateful for....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Raiders are very likely playing their last games in Oakland, before moving to Vegas.

Losing a game suck. Losing your team is much worse. So there's that.

Hey, I'm just trying to find something good out of this lousy day.

also we didn't do the nut fumble like cousins, thats nice
There is no reason to think that has anything to do with them whipping us today. And if that happens, it would be in several years, after we get new coaches and return to the playoffs.

Obviously anyone who watched the game knows we did some good things and it was not all bad. It is very easy to think about Blake Bortles running for first downs and throwing a TD pass, Jason Myers scoring on every FG attempt, Marqise Lee's long kickoff return, and Raiders penalties. People choose not to think about those things in the immediate aftermath because they are mad about losing.

Quote:There is no reason to think that has anything to do with them whipping us today. And if that happens, it would be in several years, after we get new coaches and return to the playoffs.

Obviously anyone who watched the game knows we did some good things and it was not all bad. It is very easy to think about Blake Bortles running for first downs and throwing a TD pass, Jason Myers scoring on every FG attempt, Marqise Lee's long kickoff return, and Raiders penalties. People choose not to think about those things in the immediate aftermath because they are mad about losing.

The subs from Firehouse was the best thing that came out of this game.
Jacksonville will llose the jags as well.    by the year 2020 they will be moveing to london if not before.

Quote:The subs from Firehouse was the best thing that came out of this game.

Actually the best thing was only one player got hurt.
Quote:Jacksonville will llose the jags as well.    by the year 2020 they will be moveing to london if not before.
Just stop.
Khan is making a mistake by not firing anyone. No one is going to show up to the games, have fun being nationally televised on Thursday night with 60% of the crowd missing.

Edit: Forgot it was an away game. Oh well, two Sunday's from now it'll be empty.

Quote:Just stop.

He never will. Just ignore the Jaguars hater.
Quote:Khan is making a mistake by not firing anyone. No one is going to show up to the games, have fun being nationally televised on Thursday night with 60% of the crowd missing.
Could the "bag"uars be back?

I honestly think a couple of fans could be wearing the bags, and rightfully so. 
Quote:Jacksonville will llose the jags as well. by the year 2020 they will be moveing to london if not before.

Isn't it past your bedtime?
I don't hate the Jags,im just sick of watching a loseing team espailley since all we heard  for last couple years is how much the team has improved. Last winning season was in 2007.  

Quote:Could the "bag"uars be back?

I honestly think a couple of fans could be wearing the bags, and rightfully so. 

No they can't. The season is not half over yet.
Quote:Actually the best thing was only one player got hurt.
I know you don't actually watch the games and you just look at box scores, but 2 players got injured and didn't return to the game today...
Quote:Khan is making a mistake by not firing anyone. No one is going to show up to the games, have fun being nationally televised on Thursday night with 60% of the crowd missing.

Thats Kahn plan for fans not to go to the games, so he can move the team, to st Louis
Quote:I know you don't actually watch the games and you just look at box scores, but 2 players got injured and didn't return to the game today...

You know I did watch the game and don't just look at box scores. Stop making stuff up.

Why do you say that crap?

Quote:You know I did watch the game and don't just look at box scores. Stop making stuff up.

Why do you say that crap?
Source?
Quote:There is no reason to think that has anything to do with them whipping us today. And if that happens, it would be in several years, after we get new coaches and return to the playoffs.

he ran for like one first down the rest were nullified by penalties, and the td pass should have been intercepted it was a terrible throw.
The one thing I'm grateful for is being one game closer to showing Gus the door.
Quote:He ran for like one first down the rest were nullified by penalties, and the TD pass should have been intercepted it was a terrible throw.

It was underthrown by a few inches, but I did not feel like it should have been intercepted.

Obviously the penalties that negated Blake's runs were not his fault.
Pages: 1 2