Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Remember when yall wanted to cut Lee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yea I do, yall wanted to dump Lee and give Greene his spot

Well Lee is are best offensive player and best returner 

Dude beating Allen Robinson in yards and catches, and Greene was bad today as a PR and still has a career avg of under 8 ypc

Through 6 games: Marqise Lee - 29 catches, 337 yards. Allen Robinson - 26 catches, 296 yards.
No I don't remember that, because it never happened. Why would anyone say that if we did not cut Lee to draft Greene?

Quote:No I don't remember that, because it never happened. Why would anyone say that if we did not cut Lee to draft Greene?
A lot of people said that on this board 
Quote:A lot of people said that on this board 

Nobody said, "Cut Lee and let Greene take his spot," or something like that. And not everyone agreed on who should replace him.

Quote:Nobody said, "Cut Lee and let Greene take his spot," or something like that. And not everyone agreed on who should replace him.
Yes people did, you havent read every spot. plz stop 
All of the defenses are rolling to Robinson first, Hurns second, and Thomas third.

All of the plays being made by Benn and Lee are from defenses leaving soft spots in zone coverage that the receivers are able to get to.

TBH no one should be surprised at Lee's production, he owe it to us after multiple injury prone and inconsistent seasons.
Yep. Now imagine how good he would look if we would've traded him to the Pats for a ham sandwich like some posters were suggesting.
Quote:All of the defenses are rolling to Robinson first, Hurns second, and Thomas third.

All of the plays being made by Benn and Lee are from defenses leaving soft spots in zone coverage that the receivers are able to get to.

TBH no one should be surprised at Lee's production, he owe it to us after multiple injury prone and inconsistent seasons.

Are the defense making Allen Robinson drop easy passes? 

All top WRs get covered hard, Robinson has been mugged a lot this year, but he also has dropped passes right in his hands

Lee has more natrual talent then Hurns and Robinson, those guys are just more fundamentally sound, now that Lee is healthy it is showing, now if we stop throwing stupid fade passes to him, and keep working him on the crossing routes, he will keep it up

Quote:Are the defense making Allen Robinson drop easy passes?

All top WRs get covered hard, Robinson has been mugged a lot this year, but he also has dropped passes right in his hands
And good coaches adjust to how the defense is playing their top WRs.

Not giving Robinson a pass, but he is due for some drops because Bortles accuracy has been so poor he is concerned about being overexposed to a dangerous hit.

The mugging is the only thing he has a gripe on but it's still Olsens fault for not going to other WRs and make the defense play the whole field.
Quote:Yep. Now imagine how good he would look if we would've traded him to the Pats for a ham sandwich like some posters were suggesting.
Brady would have more than Hogan as his deep threat, yes Chris Hogan...He makes those no names into stars.
Im glad hes playing well and staying healthy so far.
Quote:Nobody said, "Cut Lee and let Greene take his spot," or something like that. And not everyone agreed on who should replace him.
Odd, I do actually remember people wanting Greene to take Lee's spot and either cut or trade lee. I just wanted to see if Lee could ever get healthy. Now hoping he stays healthy an this team can improve...
What has lee really done. Nothing special. Is he quick, fast, yes, lots of 6' quick fast wideouts in the NFL.
OP has been waiting for this day for a long time...

Quote:OP has been waiting for this day for a long time...
You got that right, Lee been my guy since USC
Quote:What has lee really done. Nothing special. Is he quick, fast, yes, lots of 6' quick fast wideouts in the NFL.

Completely agree. He's nothing special.
Quote:Completely agree. He's nothing special.

Well if we're being honest neither is ARob or Hurns.
Quote:Well if we're being honest neither is ARob or Hurns.

ARob atleast led the league in a few things before.
Quote:ARob atleast led the league in a few things before.

As we've learned this season...anything that happened last season was a fluke.
Quote:Odd, I do actually remember people wanting Greene to take Lee's spot and either cut or trade lee. I just wanted to see if Lee could ever get healthy. Now hoping he stays healthy an this team can improve...

We have both Lee and Greene at the same time. Obviously we can't talking about replacing one with the other when we have both. The people who wanted us to cut Lee must have been thinking of signing someone else to back up Greene.
Pages: 1 2