Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars.com - Myles Jack: A conversation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Myles Jack: A conversation

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...af61188643

Jaguars MLB linebacker Myles Jack sat down recently with senior writer John Oehser; here’s their conversation …
(04-05-2018, 09:15 AM)Jaxson Wrote: [ -> ]Myles Jack: A conversation

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...af61188643

Jaguars MLB linebacker Myles Jack sat down recently with senior writer John Oehser; here’s their conversation …

A nice read!

I'm glad he's ready for Mike duties now, and I smile thinking about how he wwants to make at least one big play a game.
Great read!
Love his attitude and passion for the game. It could be noticed he got way more confident in the playoffs and ready to make big plays, I expect a fantastic year from Myles in 2018.
(04-05-2018, 01:33 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote: [ -> ]Great read!
Love his attitude and passion for  the game. It could be noticed he got way more confident in the playoffs and ready to make big plays, I expect a fantastic year from Myles in 2018.

The fumble that should have been a TD in that title game would have been a play for the ages had it been allowed to progress like it should have.

it was reminiscent of something Polamalu would have done, and is evidence of his desire to make big plays.  That play was unmitigated hustle, and should be required viewing for anyone hoping to make the team in the future.
(04-05-2018, 01:38 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
Love his attitude and passion for  the game. It could be noticed he got way more confident in the playoffs and ready to make big plays, I expect a fantastic year from Myles in 2018.

The fumble that should have been a TD in that title game would have been a play for the ages had it been allowed to progress like it should have.

it was reminiscent of something Polamalu would have done, and is evidence of his desire to make big plays.  That play was unmitigated hustle, and should be required viewing for anyone hoping to make the team in the future.

That play took years off my life. Those refs can go screw.
He seems to really be enjoying Jacksonville. That is awesome. I loved watching MOJO run. but i always got this feeling that he never really settled down and called Jacksonville home. Seeing his first response-" I’ve been in Jacksonville probably 90 percent of the time. It’s home. I bought my house here. I’ve got three dogs. I’m from Jacksonville in my mind." Is something you don't see very often.
(04-05-2018, 01:38 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree!
Rewatching it was even more impressive as he was on the opposite side of the field covering the screen (which resulted in the Amendola pass on the other side for the RB) and a few seconds later he ran down the ball carrier on the other side to force the fumble and return it. Amazing and that makes it even more painful as without the early whistle the game would have probably been over with one of the most memorable championship games plays of recent years.

That play, the pass deflected against the Bills that provided Colvin INT; the sack on TAylor towards the end of the game, the great INT against Pittsburgh all show he was on the rise and I hope he keeps improving from there. He has All Pro potential this coming season.
He good.
...but he can't tackle.