Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Duval Boyz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Surprised that no one has posted this yet.....BROTHER!!!!

I only have one question....Whatcha gonna do? WHATCHA GONNA DO when Malik Jackson and Calais Campbell RUN WILD ON YOU?!?!

"Do you honestly think you can score on the Duval Boyz?"

"Well I...."

"It doesn't matter what you think!"
Lol what the hell?  Big Grin
Ha!

Knuckleheads.
Bwhahahahaahahha I like the part of "ds squared equals.... It's not good enough!!" lol
New defensive nickname.
Malik would fail so hard on SNL
LOL
This is amazing
I can totally see Calais getting into acting after he retires. He could be the next OJ Simpson. Very recognizable.

I just hope he plays for several more years with the Jaguars ultimately retiring with the team. 
(04-05-2018, 05:01 PM)Jags02 Wrote: [ -> ]I can totally see Calais getting into acting after he retires. [b]He could be the next OJ Simpson. Very recognizable. [/b]

I just hope he plays for several more years with the Jaguars ultimately retiring with the team. 

Huh     That was 1:25 of my life that I'll never get back....
(04-05-2018, 07:13 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Huh     That was 1:25 of my life that I'll never get back....
That's what she said!!..Buwwwwwaaaaa!!
That made me LOL but then I appreciate campy humor. Not training campy, just regular campy. You know what I mean. IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! Woo!!!
That was awesome. Lol..
(04-05-2018, 05:01 PM)Jags02 Wrote: [ -> ]I can totally see Calais getting into acting after he retires. He could be the next OJ Simpson. Very recognizable.

My jaw dropped a little.
(04-06-2018, 01:38 PM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2018, 05:01 PM)Jags02 Wrote: [ -> ]I can totally see Calais getting into acting after he retires. He could be the next OJ Simpson. Very recognizable.

My jaw dropped a little.

Should have went with Jim Brown on that one, lol.
MAKING JACKSONVILLE GREAT AGAIN !!!

.... kind of amazing how sexy (for the lack of a better term) Jacksonville has become in a 2 year span.
That was great OMG that was awesome!!
Needs more

"Calais...

GET THE TABLE!"
That handshake at the end almost made me spit out my drink
Pages: 1 2