Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags are a national joke. Khan I hope that egg is good on your face
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That was a top 5 becausejaguars moment.
Embarrassing
The Jags have been a national joke for longer then I care to think about.

heck most people don't know there is a team in Jacksonville and it is the Jaguars.

As long as the fans show up and buy tickets Khan won't care.
Quote:As long as the fans show up and buy tickets Khan won't care.
Yup
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Quote:As long as the fans show up and buy tickets Khan won't care.

If the Jags can't find a way to improve that atrociously steaming pile of crapola  that I see on the field every week, I expect at some point the fans will start to turn away again, like they did before.

STHs pay way too much money for tickets and game day spending to be happy about what they are seeing out there.

Is it too much to ask for some more home wins and maybe a home winning streak of more then the 1 against the tacks?
I'm curious who really cares about this team, in the current state it's in.  I could care less at this point.  I expect them to lose every Sunday, and the front office is making horrible business decisions.  Just sickening.

Everyone should forward this link to the front office and Khan.

This team is no longer a process.....its a disaster and getting worse in every way ....every game.

That punter can run though. I guess the obvious question is why he focused on punting.

Quote:That punter can run though. I guess the obvious question is why he focused on punting.
Because you can play for 20 years as a punter.
Quote:I'm curious who really cares about this team, in the current state it's in. I could care less at this point. I expect them to lose every Sunday, and the front office is making horrible business decisions. Just sickening.

I wish I didn't care. Life has been so good these days, but I'm a Jags fan. It's my only problem.
Quote:I'm curious who really cares about this team, in the current state it's in. I could care less at this point. I expect them to lose every Sunday, and the front office is making horrible business decisions. Just sickening.

Dude Gus should've been fired so long ago. I was calling for it over two years ago. Caldwell should be fired for believing in this imbecile.
Quote:Because you can play for 20 years as a punter.

I'm not sure that's something your average 16-year-old considers when trying out for varsity.
Quote:I'm curious who really cares about this team, in the current state it's in.  I could care less at this point.  I expect them to lose every Sunday, and the front office is making horrible business decisions.  Just sickening.
You're posting in an online forum, you care. 
Please fire Greg Olson and Gus Bradley. Promote an interim head coach and then flaunt a top 5 pick at maybe a respectable coach. This is a joke.

I was all excited that I got a free Firehouse Sub that I paid $170 dollars for; then I realized I didn't sign up for the promotion.
I do believe Kahn cares about what's happening on the field. Last January, he wanted to give Gus one more season, with an improved roster. It's obviously not working out. My guess is he won't fire Gus and name a new coach until after the season. The good news is, a patient owner is an attractive feature for potential coaching candidates.

Pages: 1 2 3